rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

LiveInHope
Is it possible to get a Taxi from Sixways after the game?
LiveInHope (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 15:16
Folks,

After advice & help.
Is there a taxi company that anyone would recommend that could get 4 from Sixways after the game to Bewdley/Kidderminster?
I normally drive but having a drink tomorrow night. Wife is dropping me off but can't now pick me up.
Thus open to ideas.

w4rriorz1980
Re: Is it possible to get a Taxi from Sixways after the game?
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 15:24
Quote:
LiveInHope
Folks,
After advice & help.
Is there a taxi company that anyone would recommend that could get 4 from Sixways after the game to Bewdley/Kidderminster?
I normally drive but having a drink tomorrow night. Wife is dropping me off but can't now pick me up.
Thus open to ideas.
Welcome back LIH
TOA TAXIS; 01905 29999

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 15:28
Quote:
LiveInHope
Folks,
After advice & help.
Thus open to ideas.

(Sm150)

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 15:31
Pre-booking essential!
Worcester Christmas Fayre on! Book for 10pm onwards.

brianhadley
30 November, 2017 16:24
Alternatively X15 at 21:35, this is the first bus from Sixways so will be very busy, get there early should get to Foregate St approx 22:00- , train to Kidderminster 22:17 gets in approx 22:47. 2.00 on bus and 3.70 on train.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/11/2017 16:41 by noisy eaststander ( is there a quiet one ).

LiveInHope
LiveInHope (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 17:55
Thanks for the help.
Still look in once a week, just don't really post.
Find it's a bit healthier for my sole.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net