rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Nervous Willies
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 11:18
Are kicking in!

First time this season, it is not just blind faith, we really do have expectations for tonightís game.

Play like we have since Quins and we are more than competitive we are truly exciting.

Oh dear, I need to lie down in a darkened room for a couple of hours.

JP

MESSAGES->author
Re: Nervous Willies
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 11:29
Gold wants us, the players want us, to be

LOUD AND PROUD

Plea from the team

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 12:27
COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS

AND REPEAT

COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2017 12:38 by Powick Eastander.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 12:35
Quote:
Powick Eastander
COME ON YOU WARRIORS COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS

AND REPEAT

COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS
COME ON YOU WARRIORS
That's a lot of words to learn there Lindsay! ;-)

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 12:39

kceWarrior
kceWarrior (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 13:00
I imagine the reason GG has labelled Sale favourites for the match is to try and remove any pressure we're putting on the team with the newfound "expectancy" that we'll score a lot of tries and get the win.

There's a fine line between being confident in your game and being cocky. Lets hope the lads are staying on the confident side, knowing as a team we haven't done anything to earn the right to expect a win against a strong side.

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 13:40
Sorry but I do expect us to win and it would be a huge step backwards if we donít. Saleís away form in the Prem is shocking, 12 losses in a row I think. We are at home, against the team in tenth place and weíve picked up some great form. Players should respect the opposition yes but we should be most definitely be winning this game IMO.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 13:44
Sale have not won away from home in the Premiership since a trip to Bristol in October 2016.

Worcester, who have won their last two Premiership games, are looking for a third in a row for the first time since March 2016.

Something has gotta give tonight.

Ronster
Drahm for England (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 14:08
I do worry about our line out as Sale took it apart in the AWC game but hopefully the return of more senior forwards will deal with that!

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 14:26
Also have Singleton throwing today. Cutting will be a very good player, but had a tough day at the office that game. Still nearly won though!!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 15:51
Donít google the thread title.

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 17:03
Long Johns - check
Woolly hat - check
Season ticket - check
Yellow Gold trousers - check
Now all I have to do is wait for an hour and a half for my mate to come and pick me up!
Jigsaw, anybody?

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 17:05
Pointless then Eggheads

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 17:18
No good to me Ted - Pointless is obsessed with films and Oscars, and by the time Eggheads comes round I'll be climbing the walls

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net