rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
What a flipping shambles
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 23:38
Bit fed up tonight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2017 10:20 by TeflonTed.

woodywuss
Re: What a @#$%& shambles
woodywuss (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 23:53
Agree TT. We have players that are way better than the performance tonight. How many times have there been games where a bit of top two inches would have seen us counter the type of game Sale brought to Sixways tonight. Had Mr Diamond written all over it.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 06:30
....and Dimes wasnít even there!

What would Warriors look like with GG written all over it? Struggling with that idea at present.

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 07:58
Sale themselves said they shouldnít be winning that game. Itís a shocking defeat to an average team. We were rubbish in absolutely every department. Against a half decent team we would have been destroyed. Not good enough.

Underdog
Underdog (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 08:26
We looked baffed, tactically speaking. Sale came, as TVM/USA predicted, to spoil our game with good defence and cynical fouls and live off mistakes in attack. It's a bit depressing that it was enough.

What worries me is that while our attack and defence have got better and could continue to do so, our kicking and lineout look like being as inconsistent for the rest of the yeae, which means we're going to face the same the same problems all season.

That said, we are 11 points from three games and now have a bit of time to sort out issues of we can.

NW2
NW2 (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 08:53
Succinctly put TT, your thread title says it all!

NW2
NW2 (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 08:55
Am already fearing the worst for the Irish game, when the pressure will be MASSIVE.

MacWarrior
MacWarrior (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 09:02
Yet another missed opportunity to move up the table and out of danger, what a waste and like TT very fed up this morning.

That final line out was a joke, given our line out form should we not have taken a scrum?

MESSAGES->author
ARFC Warrior (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 09:14
Quote:
NW2

Especially when it makes its way in all its uncensored glory on to the forum list page.

Forum List

MESSAGES->author
drifter (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 09:20
whats all this runn=ing about before the ball is thrown in? who's idea is it. very frustrating. worst performanc for some time. oh dear!!!

Asum Warrior
Asum Warrior (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 09:23
Made worse with Sale playing 35 mins with only 14 on the pitch

A38
A38 (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 09:28
Of course I agree with all the frustration shown on this and the other threads. We were all hoping to see much better.

But it was the way of losing which baffled me and I very much agree with the sentiment that Worcester were either out thought or unthinking.

Sometimes little, apparently minor things can be instructive. Why does there have to be a committee meeting seemingly every time there is a Worcester throw in at a line out? Surely there should be a leader who says what the call is and everybody else gets on with it ?

p1umb
p1umb (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 10:19
drifter(Sm113)

Hill Warrior
Hill Warrior (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 11:17
It was an error after error performance. Thought JL had a poor game and kicked to a couple of sale players cheaply.
Should have would have could have etc
Sale played as Sale ( and a lot of that was head shots ) do and got the result we weren't smart enough

On to next game

HW

woodywuss
woodywuss (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 11:30
Lance must have something about him. He executed that low diagonal cross kick at the start of both halves almost perfectly the same. Unfortunately they ended up down the throat of the Sale player and put us under more pressure. Different story if our wingers had caught it and run it in..............

Turv32
Turv32 (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 11:48
I think guys the last two wins were papering over the cracks.
Yes we won them, but both Saints and Tigers had a fair few players missing, and when we came up against an average but we'll organised team we were second best.
And also we played last Saturday, and with a day rotation the players also look tired.
Are the club really helping the team. An average crowd.
This match should have been on a Saturday...

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 11:58
Ah yes of course.... the curse of Friday strikes.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 12:15
Quote:
ARFC Warrior
Quote:
NW2

Especially when it makes its way in all its uncensored glory on to the forum list page.

Forum List

Ooh yes....apologies to any offendees.

I donít even remember writing that....naughty Ted.

Fly T Win
Fly T Win (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 12:49
Definitely a case of Snatching Defeat from the jaws of Victory
After 3 Yellow and one Red & deliberate spoiling WW's game
Then the big chance a the end 5 metres out and Taufete'e throws
the ball straight to Sale I just do not rate this guy

MESSAGES->author
knightstemplar (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 13:01

dkexile
dkexile (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 13:42
I blame the cold

MacWarrior
MacWarrior (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 13:49
And the lights?

dkexile
dkexile (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 14:03
Quote:
MacWarrior
And the lights?

Nope, I'm working on a theory that several of our players are actually lizardmen and thus were sluggish due to their cold blood.

MacWarrior
MacWarrior (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 16:14
Silly me, I hadn't made that link, obvious really!! 😉

Tarbert RG
Tarbert RG (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 16:41
I think the last two wins made our players a bit too over-confident. For me, overall....

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 06:41
Where's the moderator on Ted's language - slap wrist surely? it comes up in the subject title above as well.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 10:01
Would obviously accept any slap, wrist or wherever, and have already apologised.

Didnít imagine that the censorship algorithm would have holes in it.

Touchliner
Re: What a flipping shambles
Touchliner (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 18:40
"Our ticketing website is currently down due to Fridayís power failure at Sixways. We hope to have it back up and running on Monday...."

Offy

The team too??

w4rriorz1980
Re: What a flipping shambles
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 19:30
Was hoping for a win vs Sale as a prelude to my 37th birthday today so here's hoping for a positive result on the 22nd for a very belated birthday present!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net