rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
More Injuries
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 08:38
Hougaard, Schonert and Lewis, may not be fit for the Irish game!

Linky thing

Disaster.

JP

MESSAGES->author
Re: More Injuries
drifter (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 08:47
Hougaard pick his up when he decided to take the quick penalty from the wrong place. unfortunately he is my biggest concern as we do have cover in the other positions although baldwin is fit and jonny has another 3 weeks before the irish game.

dkexile
dkexile (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 12:56
Hopefully Lewis can get one of those face mask things I've seen other players wearing, still hoping that the fortnight without league action will be long enough for them all to recover, schonert is by far our most complete tight head and whilst I don't think hougaard has hit top form yet he's a class above the rest, we need him to be at our best.

B-road
04 December, 2017 09:01
Quote:
dkexile
hougaard has hit top form yet he's a class above the rest, we need him to be at our best.

Some of his passing was pretty ordinary on Friday - pretty sure any of the other SH would be getting a lot of stick in they had played like that on Friday.

vigorniensis
vigorniensis (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 09:12
Not too sure that FH will be too content with his performance and would surely consider it was anything other than below par with many basic errors?

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 11:26
Can we have a bit of perspective please? We havn't just played the All Blacks twice , we have played two AP sides shorn of some international players which is something that AP teams have to be able to cope with.
On the other hand as Bryce Heem refers to the " off field shambles " in yesterdays RP we perhaps should be grateful that they are still putting their bodies on the line even if were were not playing with their heads.
For me 11 points from three games is not good enough when it should have been 14, and until we have that mentality we will continue to struggle - only IMHO of course.

A38
A38 (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 11:30
By "off field shambles" I take it that he was referring to the club being on the market etc?

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 11:33
Yes Nigel it was in the first paragraph. He then went on to say that we could still aim for a top 6 spot and Europe. This was obviously before the Sale game.

dkexile
dkexile (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 18:35
Hougaard hasn't been great since coming back but his speed and physicality are a step up from the others, which means he always brings something to our attack and defence but I agree we need him to improve.

MESSAGES->author
knightstemplar (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 07:15
Lance is off and any major player in the squad when injured is a real issue.

Until some money is thrown at some players that make a squad deep enough to compete thats where we are

We may just survive subject to injuries when the internationals have finished and teams are at full strength too it may be different

We need a 10 and depth at positions such as 1 2 3 6 7 8

Ake1985
Ake1985 (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 17:10
Anyone have any idea when Olivier and Cox are back?

MESSAGES->author
knightstemplar (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 18:19

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 20:59
Hope Lewis available for Oirish despite his broken nose.
Arguably he'd be missed more than Schonert and Hougaard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net