rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Taufete’e To Move Family To Wuss
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 14:47
Quote:

HOOKER Joe Taufete’e has expressed his desire to move his USA-based family to Worcester as he plans to make the city his home.

The powerhouse front rower, whose contract is understood to finish at the end of this season, has made a big impression since joining Worcester Warriors 12 months ago.

Article

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/12/2017 14:49 by Faithful_City.

Patgadd
Re: Taufete’e To Move Family To Wuss
Patgadd (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 15:18
I was told on good authority that Joe was pushing for big money, so that's good news (unless of course it's part of his bargaining armoury).

gmem
Garym (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 16:06
Quote:
Patgadd
I was told on good authority that Joe was pushing for big money, so that's good news (unless of course it's part of his bargaining armoury).

If he wants big money, he needs to improve his darts as he was useless on Friday night, the scrum also took a bit of a mullering as well.

MESSAGES->author
West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 16:45
Does he know Cheltenham is a better night out?

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 16:49
He is a family man, Aworcester will be perfect.

JP

dkexile
dkexile (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 18:39
Quote:
Garym
Quote:
Patgadd

If he wants big money, he needs to improve his darts as he was useless on Friday night, the scrum also took a bit of a mullering as well.
+1

No point being good in the loose if you can't do the basics right.

welsh
welsh (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 23:58
Joe, you are very welcome here. This is great news. I'm delighted that you see Worcester as a place to set up home. And I pray that you will find peace and contentment here with your family. Bring your little one to "Tick Tock" at SPBC (stpetersbaptist.org.uk) for an extra special welcome.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 06:05
Joe’s and Singleton’s throwing is being part time coached to help them both improve.

Re moving to Worcester....could be a good base to set up to reach Glaws or Wasps.......

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 13:01
Quote:
FlipFlop
Joe’s and Singleton’s throwing is being part time coached to help them both improve.
Re moving to Worcester....could be a good base to set up to reach Glaws or Wasps.......

Cynic!!

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 13:47
TT

Probably right on that score.

I like the idea that he plans to move his family here.

His contract is up in the Summer.

He's number 1 or 2 in his position at present with Jack.

The move shows commitment to wanting to be part of us for time past the seasons end.

He's no doubt looking to improve T's and C's for the next contract.

Hopefully the club want to retain his services and will look to demonstrate that once the off field circus has left town.

If he lives in Worcester, it is not however beyond the realms that should the club not meet his expectations financially, that a relatively short commute in the opposite direction to a chunk of the current squad to Glaws could be do-able by Joe, as could Wasps. Glaws have now moved a chunk of bodies to NGD. Jo may be tempted.

For confirmation, i don't want him to leave. But moving to Worcester, on the wrong day,under the wrong circumstances could lead to an easy switch without uprooting the family again.

I'll stop now.

dkexile
dkexile (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 16:14
I like Joe but I'm not convinced he's ahead of singleton and Niall (when fit).
I'd probably have him third choice.

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 17:59
I agree, he hasn’t been the wrecking ball that he was last season, so given his struggles with the line out I’ve been disappointed with him this season personally. He seems to stop in contact this season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net