rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
10 Points
West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 15:36
Behind sixth place so not beyond the realms, if we can go on a similar run of results at the start of 2018 as we did 2017 then we will perhaps be a few places higher in the league to that we have become custom to.

usa warrior
Re: 10 Points
usa warrior (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 15:53
Nice to be looking up for a change.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 16:46
When I read the thread title to my mate Enoch he thought I was inviting him to the pub.

Southstand(again)
Southstand(again) (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 17:05
Expanding on Ted's point it appears that Gin has become the new Vodka and is now the most popular spirit amongst young and old.

Having recently cured myself of trend following with a particularly evil Black tomato Gin I'm contenting myself with sipping my way though Christmas with a boringly pleasant Redbreast Whiskey.

I know Ted is fond of the odd "Slippery nipple" but was wondering what is the festive choice of the average Warrior supporter.

Eternal optimist
Eternal optimist (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 17:19
Quote:
Southstand(again)
Expanding on Ted's point it appears that Gin has become the new Vodka and is now the most popular spirit amongst young and old.
Having recently cured myself of trend following with a particularly evil Black tomato Gin I'm contenting myself with sipping my way though Christmas with a boringly pleasant Redbreast Whiskey.

I know Ted is fond of the odd "Slippery nipple" but was wondering what is the festive choice of the average Warrior supporter.
Anything with an Islay origin.
Now where’s my glass, and NO ice.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 19:24
Quote:
Southstand(again)

Mrs Ted is mildly inquisitive as to how you would know that.........but moving on, having come over the water for the festive period we’re alternating between a Hot Paddy and, of course, Black Bush.

Happy Christmas to all.

Even Reggie.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 21:14
A ‘rusty nail’ has been consumed in Christmas past but confess to moving on to Brewdogs collection of beers in my more mellow moments of late.

Was hoping for a cheeky 4 points against an indifferent Sarries of late but then they went and beat Tigers. Might have to trying and making Bath look a shower ( see what I did there?) instead for more points.

Anyway, enjoy your tipples wherever you are and hopefully the lads can keep looking to breach that gap.

BrumBrum
BrumBrum (IP Logged)
25 December, 2017 00:06
Great to have 10 points.
And yes I know it is wrong to look back, but can't feel it should have been 13.
That Sale game was just wrong on so many levels, but would rather lose & win against LI than the other way around..

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
25 December, 2017 08:44
Above 12th place is still the most important stat, although Ian Robertson on the BBC yesterday wrongly said it was 8.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net