Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

team on offy
drifter (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 12:02
can only assume Spencer has a nock?

Re: team on offy
Latecomer (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 12:06
Offy report says he has a back problem Drifter ..........

drifter (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 12:11
note to self. read the report properly!!! x50 lol

ARFC Warrior (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 12:13

WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 12:24
Olver vs Farrell

dkexile (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 17:44
So is Barry ahead of Phillips now? I must say I thought Phillips was looking the better of the two.

Abmatt (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 18:24
Doesnít look like anyone is being rested for bath.

Underdog (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 18:43
I think Phillips has done well too in the games I've seen him play. Our lineout certainly seems better with him in.

However, it's his first year in the premiership, and maybe the thinking is that Barry needs game time and his aggression might help against Sarries.

Any points gratefully received from this game. Saracens might have had a dip this season but they were good value for their win over Leicester and won't be in the mood to let that momentum slip at home. Just hoping for a good performance from us.

OverTheBorder (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 18:47
Pervously itís great to see Saracens taking us seriously with such a strong team.

Although Iíve never been classed as a dizzy optimist, if we could pick up a couple of LBPs and TBPs over the next two games thereís every chance we could go above Saints. They have a changing Premiership schedule with Quins (away) and Gloucs (home) and Iím not convinced theyíll get to much from them.

FlipFlop (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 19:20
Spencer back problems?

Hope this isnít Ďtransfer speculationí developments by player/ Agent to protect value.

centrethere (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 20:23
Wouldn't be surprised if Farrell becomes a little pre-occupied with Olver in trying to both run through him and tackle him with all his old tricks. Red mist anyone? Hope and assume we have a cunning plan in addition to Lewis at 7. But Saracens away are such a different kettle of fish to Saracens at Worcester. Now where was that cunning plan....Solomons! e.g. Christophe Ridley as the ref in his 2nd premiership game likes to.....

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 21:57
OverTheBorder with the minus points difference between us and Saints we would need 5 points to overtake them if they get nothing. So a draw with a TBP and a loss with a LBP and a TBP would be needed. The way Bath played this evening a LBP from both games would IMHO be a good result.
Strangely I had a feeling that we could get a result at Sarries before we lost Nick, Will and Jono.

OverTheBorder (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 22:27
Thanks Rollo

I felt confident about getting something out of Bath until I saw tonightís game - brilliant viewing by the way (think Cipriani has earnt at least a place in an England training camp but thatís for another thread on an alternate part of the inter webbie)

I still fell that if Wuss come out at a pace from the off we stand a chance of something. Leave it to the second half and both Sarries and Bath will win with a big margin due to the class of their benches.

Olver / Farrell battle will be crucial, however still positive about the other replacements.

FlipFlop (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 07:30
Bathís phase play with the pack last night was one of the best iíve seen for a while and that will be a challenge for our Defence but Wasps did show how to splice them particularly M Watson who tore up like J Adams.

Today will be a real test of all of our team/ squad ability.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing