rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

Superted1
TPA Capital Ltd
Superted1 (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 19:40
Hi All

Little bored over Xmas and did a little surfing Greg Allen incorporated this company on 17 August 2017 looks like this was his next project after selling Warriors Wondered if anyone with knowledge of companies could shed more light on this, might be interesting.

MESSAGES->author
Re: TPA Capital Ltd
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 23:05

MESSAGES->author
01 January, 2018 23:10

MESSAGES->author
01 January, 2018 23:15

MESSAGES->author
West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 12:12
Its probably a company to put the money in from the sale of Worcester before being invested in other ventures.

JP the reason there are a lot of businesses as that address is the company who are in there are a private investment firm.

BrumBrum
BrumBrum (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 15:38
Maybe very wrong, but I thought the McCrory bid had hit the rocks.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 15:45
What's your timeframe on hearing that?

BrumBrum
BrumBrum (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 16:05
Good question.
There was the "exclusive" period, where they failed to come up with anything of significance. Sure someone used the term that their offer was disappointing.
Then there was rumours that SRU was now only bid, but they appear to have never made a bid.
Thus I thought it was the CD consortium.
All mention of McCrory appears to have disappeared in the press, with the statements now that we are up for sale or looking for new owners.
Over festive various talks with various people (none close to anything or anyone) all thought the same thing, that McCrory was thankfully a chancer who was no longer in with a chance.

Thus was surprised by the on going thread.
But it's just me & the others I have spoken to, putting 2+2 together, with nothing really new or concrete as far as I am aware.

MESSAGES->author
02 January, 2018 17:46
McCrory is most definitely still talking with the club and is the leading contender.

Not sure if there are any others still bidding.

JP

gmem
Garym (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 18:43
Quote:
Faithful_City
McCrory is most definitely still talking with the club and is the leading contender.
Not sure if there are any others still bidding.

JP

Based on fact or friend of a friend conversation?

MESSAGES->author
02 January, 2018 18:56
Very very reliable source, when I responded with incredulity was told we would find out early 2018.

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net