rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

FlipFlop
Banahan to Glaws confirmed
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 12:37
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Strange how some news gets published by clubs and complete news silence by others.

Sheldon
Re: Banahan to Glaws confirmed
Sheldon (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 13:36
Is this the first announcement of a move between premiership clubs since the 1 Jan Deadline?

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 14:01
Good question! Think so.

Sutton Warrior
Sutton Warrior (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 14:19
I know he is big and quick - and devastating when the mood is on him - but I am not sure Glos really need him given the ability they have in their backline at the moment. Perhaps he was open to the offer due to money or because he can see that he is becoming peripheral at Bath

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 15:08
Or he doesn't have to move out of the house which he just bought.

Underdog
Underdog (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 15:44
Glaws don't really have much in the way of backline heft other than that winger who crunched Hammond when we played them a few months ago (Halaifonua?). So it makes sense to me.

Much maligned for how he played in an England shirt but a very handy player.

Sheldon
Sheldon (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 17:05
The clubs aren't supposed to approach players until 1 Jan. I guess waiting until 10 Jan makes it look like that may have been observed in this case. I imagine there will be a raft of announcements now it is deemed safe to do so. I hope Willison and Spencer aren't on that list!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net