rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

A38
Hints about Selection for Friday's Game vs Dragons
A38 (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 16:53
[www.worcesternews.co.uk]

A much changed side by the sound of it, far fewer (if any) "first XV" than last Saturday

dkexile
Re: Hints about Selection for Friday's Game vs Dragons
dkexile (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 17:37
That read to me like shilcock is now first choice fly half ahead of olver.

Be great if players like Ted hill can step up.

FlipFlop
Re: Hints about Selection for Friday's Game vs Dragons
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 20:01
So we plan to beat NGD according to Sam Vesty, with other results out of our hands, in deciding if we progress. Sam also advised that NGD are a tough side

So picking a weakened team potentially reduces the chance of that win in the first place although places faith in the fringe and keeps the established first teamers ready for Chiefs.

I do wonder if we take cups seriously though as potentially we have got ourselves into a good place to progress, only to hold back with selection in the decider, and fall at the last.

Yeah I know the big prize is 11th in the league but if we get nudged out of this comp, we end up with that horrible stuttering run of games in the Prem when momentum may be improved with other games of interest in there as well. Its been a while since we did.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net