rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
TRP Delays Publication?
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 10:31
My newsagent tells me TRP has delayed publication in order to cover the Italy England result.

Come on Neale Harvey, is it “The Rugby Paper”, you know, the one that comes out every Sunday, or is it “The paper that comments on the the England game”?

Or is my newsagent simply wrong?

Moyles
Re: TRP Delays Publication?
Moyles (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 11:02
The app has a 48 page version available for today’s date - not sure why they would delay publishing as there are several good articles regarding today’s game in it.

22miles
The Third R (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 13:20
I have a copy of today's edition - you need to tell your newsagent not to be so silly.

neale harvey
Neale Harvey (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 14:00
You newsagent is talk out of his Jonny Arrrrr!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 14:02
Quote:
The Third R
I have a copy of today's edition - you need to tell your newsagent not to be so silly.

Thanks for that, I had my suspicions!

Southstand(again)
Southstand(again) (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 14:09
Quote:
TeflonTed
My newsagent tells me TRP has delayed publication in order to cover the Italy England result.
Come on Neale Harvey, is it “The Rugby Paper”, you know, the one that comes out every Sunday, or is it “The paper that comments on the the England game”?

If I had been that newsagent I would probably have told you exactly the same thing Ted.

It's that daffodil hat that winds me up most (Sm14)

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 14:13
Quote:
Southstand(again)
Quote:
TeflonTed

If I had been that newsagent I would probably have told you exactly the same thing Ted.

It's that daffodil hat that winds me up most (Sm14)

Fair comment, my pet hate is Swing Low, closely followed by Come ON You Irish.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 10:00
Quote:
TeflonTed
Quote:
The Third R

Thanks for that, I had my suspicions!

Help me please TTR.

When it arrived this morning, The Rugby Paper, dated Sunday and obviously not containing any news of the England game, is marked, front page just under the title word “Paper” as “WELSH EDITION” , which is fine by me, but may be of less interest to English customers.

Strange really, since I’m here in Droitwich a couple of miles north of 6Ways, and nowhere near the Welsh Border.

Where are you, and did you get the Welsh Edition?

22miles
The Third R (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 13:50
I'm in Stratford - and I don't think it's a Welsh Edition (though there is usually a double page spread on the principality premiership, so I may be wrong and we always get a welsh edition).

I won't be able to check until I get in after work.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 14:21
OK, Cheers

22miles
The Third R (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 21:56
Definitely does not say Welsh Edition on my copy! If I knew how to add a pic I'd post one to prove it!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 22:44
Wouldn’t doubt you!

Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net