rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

Blue&GoldWarrior
Can we back it up??
Blue&GoldWarrior (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 11:38
Still on a high after Saturday's result! I can't remember the last time we won a game ugly against one of the big boys!

We have had quite a few false starts in the last few seasons where we've got a big result out of nowhere (Saracens last season, Leicester this etc) and not backed it up for long enough, one or two games tops.

However, the fact we shut out Exeter gives me more confidence that the results could well be on the up. Our previous big wins have been more high scoring games where we've outscored teams as opposed to keeping them out.

But the way we played against Exeter I think we could well get 3/4 wins from Glouc, Irish, Leic & Sale.

This block for me could well prove if we really are progressing

WorcesterSauce
Re: Can we back it up??
WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 11:44
That win is without doubt the most unexpected win we've ever produced in the premiership. The Gloucester game is however arguably bigger. They are a very decent side on good form. Then we have the big but very winnable game of Irish then a depleted Leicester, Sale away and Newcastle at home. All of those are extremely winnable and i'd hope we could win 4 out of the 5.

We're about to see if the Exeter result was just a flash in the pan or if we're on to something good

Whispering_Death
Re: Can we back it up??
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 13:38
Historically we dont back it up do we but would be nice to show some home form. When was the last time wed picked up more league points away from home than at home!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net