Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

England v France U20
Diverdave (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 09:06
Just watched the brief highlights of lathe game. Have to say the tip tackle was horrendous and probably the worst I have seen, right in front of the red, it could have been life changing for the young English player.

Re: England v France U20
Southstand(again) (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 09:18
highlights What annoyed me was the French commentator laughing when they both picked him up and spear tackled him.

Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 11:40
Itís almost even more horrendous listening to her laughing at the player landing on his head.

Faithful_City (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 12:01
She cannot understand how dangerous that was!

Fiver (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 19:30
"It's reckless, it's dangerous, and it's not happening on this field."

Sometimes I like the words spoken by referees. I can't help but agree with every word. I've never seen two players on the same team red carded simultaneously.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing