rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

usa warrior
Kingston
usa warrior (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 14:54
Leaving Quins at the end of the season.

Only 9 games since signing a long term contract extension. Whoops!!

Underdog
Re: Kingston
Underdog (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 15:10
It was always coming. They've had a terrible year given the squad they've got.

Disappointing for us as a Quins team under him would be beatable next season.

Inbox
Inbox (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 15:24
“Football style” employment for Coaches/DOR’s is here to stay. Agree Something is wrong with squad they have, take their current form into next season and they will scrapping at the bottom. With the trap door of relegation potentially closing next season, they have to act.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 15:30
Big job to come about.

Wonder how long it will be before they announce the replacement.

Hope they do not 'bounce' on this news before we play them.

This weekends result was probably the straw to break the Camels back.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 16:06
He's staying until the end of the season so potentially that's more disruptive I'd say!

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 16:12
I think a lot of players will want to give him their support and send him off with some good results.

JP

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 16:19
Really? Allegedly he wouldn’t even go into the dressing room after the game against Irish as he was fearful of the players! Left the post-match to the coaches.

monte
Monte (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 16:31
Not quite correct he was interviewed by BT and looked ashen after the match.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 16:39
Will teach me to believe Twitter...

AJWarriors
AJWarriors (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 17:37
Quote:
Faithful_City
I think a lot of players will want to give him their support and send him off with some good results.
JP

Players aren’t a fan of him JP. Just worry for my cousin who is a first team coach there. Then again he was ok when Conor left

MESSAGES->author
West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 18:51
Kingston should have been sacked a while ago, call it football mentality if you like but professional sport is a results business, if you are not getting results then your job is on the line.

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 07:39
Quote:
AJWarriors
Quote:
Faithful_City
JP

Players aren’t a fan of him JP. Just worry for my cousin who is a first team coach there. Then again he was ok when Conor left

In addition, I don't get the logic that players who have been on a dire run of form will suddenly turn it on because [insert reason here] - if its that simple why the hell haven't they been doing it all along as highly paid professionals?!

You will find people saying 'they'll be hurting, and come out fighting' and others 'they are on poor form and be a push over' - about the same scenario - I just don't see how this sort of thing can possibly manifest in reality

MESSAGES->author
Fiver (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 08:03
When it says Kingston will leave at the end of the season, I'm guessing it means he's gone but will continue to be paid until the end of the season?

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 08:25
Quote:
Fiver
When it says Kingston will leave at the end of the season, I'm guessing it means he's gone but will continue to be paid until the end of the season?

If he recently signed a long term extension, and then some! Will be a fair bit of compo involved, I should think.

Calls into question the Board's judgment too. After all, the warning signs have been there for a while, as have the rumours about the dressing room.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Offa
Offa (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 12:38
Quote:
Fiver

Agree. Having read what David Ellis had to say, I cannot see him attending another match for them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net