rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

Old Col
Ben Teo
Old Col (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 12:12
I thought Ben really showed what he can do on Saturday when he gets the ball with pace and momentum on it. Several falcons players were obviously focussed to limit him and he tied them up several times .As he plays more regularly with the team I think we will see some big performances . I am very pleased he is with us next season with what is shaping up to be a very high class squad ,even with the leavers elsewhere. No negative vibes please.

Whispering_Death
Re: Ben Teo
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 12:28
It was nice to see some emotion from him when we scored following his break. With a quality ten inside him he will undoubtably be a huge asset when fit.

MESSAGES->author
Fiver (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 13:33
I think the Falcons game highlighted the problems he's had this season. Shilly had an off game, I'm not here to bash him, but it happens sometimes. As such, Ben got poor ball and was marked well by Falcons. Perhaps we fans sometimes expect too much from him but he really had nothing to work with until the switch at 10 was made and Dorian came on.

The new dynamic freed up space and the ball on the move, hence we saw what Ben can do. Let's hope he can be luckier with his injuries, we've better cover now at 10 so I would expect Ben to flourish.

I've also seen pictures of Ben mixing with the fans, he probably always did it but with the long layoff it got forgotten. Fingers crossed the haters turn into lovers.

Inbox
Inbox (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 14:08
I think we all know what Ben is capable of, the frustration for most Warriors fans is the lack of his availability to wear the blue/gold since he signed. This season has been particularly frustrating that he rocks up for The 6N’s after a long injury absence.

Let’s hope that next season he can be ever present in our side and making the impact every week as he did on Saturday.

MSR-Worcester
MSR-Worcester (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 15:49
Quote:
Ben Te'o
“I will 100 per cent be here next year,”

“I am on a three-year contact. I am in year two and I am going to do year three and that’s all I can say on that.

“I will definitely be with the Warriors next year.”

“That’s just the way rugby works,”

“There are lots of rumours, there are people talking and clubs talking to each other.

“I can’t control what’s going on out there. All I can do is try to do well when I am available to play.

“I was away on international duty when some of the rumours were coming out.

“I can’t get involved in that stuff because I had other things to worry about at that time.

“When I am back I have just got to show commitment to play. I am here to see out my contract.

“I said a three year-contract and I will finish the three years.

“Throughout my career every contract I have signed I have seen out and that’s the way I like to do it.”

[www.worcesternews.co.uk]

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 15:59
Hopefully, the new blood around him and coaching set up will persuade him to commit beyond his final year.

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 16:14
Really good points / news from himself in the article. Glad he is back fit for the end of the season. It ain't over yet.

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 16:42
Good news!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 17:05
Are we looking at our new favourite player for next season then?

Strong and positive unequivocal statement.

All we need to see now is that positivity on the field.

BrumBrum
BrumBrum (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 17:39
It's strange, believe he is off, no he is staying, then off again.
The way I heard it Quins & Bath were chasing him, but it fell through.
Then Tigers were sniffing around & Bath were back in the mix.
Who knows what's the truth or not.
He is a quality player, don't believe we have seen the best of him & am told he is no longer in Eddie Jones future England squad.
Thus believe, if still with us, he will be playing a lot more for Warriors & with a good 9/10 combo, we could finally see what all the fuss is about.
If he stays, great. If he goes then so be it.

WorcesterSauce
WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 17:54
Suspect none on here saw his instagram on Saturday night but it was interesting to say the least.

Abmatt
Abmatt (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 18:20
Well.......?

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 18:31
Quote:
WorcesterSauce
Suspect none on here saw his instagram on Saturday night but it was interesting to say the least.
I'm on tenterhooks! (Sm54)

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2018 18:32 by w4rriorz1980.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 18:38
I did. @#$%& up bloke taking selfies and proclaiming that he ran the UK...

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 19:18
Positive news, but at the end of the day he’s only said he’ll see out his contract, nothing more. In a different way to Josh, but essentially they both said similar stuff.

I sense both will be assessing the next shiny version of Warriors as much as Warriors mgt will be assessing them.

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 05:27
Quote:
BrumBrum
It's strange, believe he is off, no he is staying, then off again.
The way I heard it Quins & Bath were chasing him, but it fell through.
Then Tigers were sniffing around & Bath were back in the mix.
Who knows what's the truth or not.
He is a quality player, don't believe we have seen the best of him & am told he is no longer in Eddie Jones future England squad.
Thus believe, if still with us, he will be playing a lot more for Warriors & with a good 9/10 combo, we could finally see what all the fuss is about.
If he stays, great. If he goes then so be it.

I think the obvious answer to this is that 9 our of every 10 rumours are made up as people go along

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net