rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

w4rriorz1980
Duncan Weir Signs...by the look of it
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 11:09
Quote:
AJWarriors
Quote:
Faithful_City
Why get rid of Teo?
Venter and Teo pairing with Lance/Weir at 10 should be awesome 👏

With this backline I feel Teo will be immense.

JP

I can see it being a Teo/Venter being our 12 and 13 pairing next season too. Competition and depth at centre now is unbelievable for next year!

Could see starting

9. Hougaard
10. Lance
11. Heem
12. Teo
13. Venter
14. Adams
15. Pennell

Rotate that to keep players fresh with

9. Baldwin/Arr
10. Weir
11. Hammond
12. Mills
13. Beck
14. Humphries
15. Van Breda

Thats two very very good backlines and not losing any strength or loss of quality...Im scared to be too optimistic for next season lol
That starting back line you have listed above is imo obviously of more quality than the second list with good reason.
Although the second 9-15 is very good it's just not the 1st 9-15.
Out of the proposed starting backline T'eo,Venter and Adams will almost certainly be on international duty @ various stages of the season,possibly Franny too.Not sure if Lance would be picked if playing over here,I need to refresh myself on Australia's selection policy regarding overseas players.Injuries would also play a big part.
Weir,Mills and Arr i would consider for a starting spot but as the season progresses who knows?
You are spot on though about Optimism.I have cautious optimism @ present!

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

w4rriorz1980
Re: Duncan Weir Signs...by the look of it
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 11:11
For some reason the subject got deleted so had to put back in!

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net