rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Tom Wood on Saints woes
Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 14:41

Patgadd
Re: Tom Wood on Saints woes
Patgadd (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 15:04
Is Sam Vesty beginning to regret his decision?

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 15:10
I doubt it. Probably looking forward to working with Boyd and learning something new.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Blue&GoldWarrior
Blue&GoldWarrior (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 15:13
Really honest view, would love to see him back in a Warriors shirt. Anyone know if we have produced any internationals that have won more caps than him?

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 15:19
Maybe too honest a view for the current interim management to pick him before the end of season, injury permitting.

He may be right.

Seem to recall he had some words about things he left at Sixways at the time, about it all being a bit too casual.

If we could (he's staying at Saints next season), would he get a berth in the Back row for us these days or next season?

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 15:20
Hartley? on 93 caps

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 15:25
Quote:
Patgadd
Is Sam Vesty beginning to regret his decision?

Nah - if he has anything about him - and I believe he does - he will view his role as part of the solution, not the problem

MESSAGES->author
Fiver (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 17:14
From a Saints perspective, it doesn't sound good in that they are now waiting for the new boss to arrive. They're not safe from the drop just yet and I didn't hear anything about getting fired up for the last 3 games.

Offa
Offa (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 07:53
Agree with Flip-Flip. Too honest too soon.
I was incandescent with Ben when he broke cover with the media about our woes in his first season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net