rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Arscott back in the Prem
Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 11:24

Brummagem Bertie
Re: Arscott back in the Prem
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 11:40
Ex-cons are often willing to give other ex-cons another chance. (Sm100)

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Malvern Man
Malvern Man (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 11:41
What has he got to offer Newcastle? He's not nearly as good as their current two wingers.

MESSAGES->author
Fiver (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 12:03
I always felt it was something of nothing that led to him leaving Sale. I'm really not sure what he could have said to Luke that would have made much difference to the outcome of the game. Good luck to him, I'm sure he's in as cover for Gonova and Sinoti as they are both pretty awesome at the moment.

Btw, when Gonova left Tigers I thought he looked a bit off the pace and looking ripe for retirement. I'm trying to work out if I was very wrong, or if he's been given a new lease of life by Falcons.

Brummagem Bertie
16 April, 2018 12:58
Quote:
Malvern Man
What has he got to offer Newcastle? He's not nearly as good as their current two wingers.

I also wonder what it says to their young wingers, like Zach Kibirige and Adam Radwan?

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 13:40
I thought that Sinoti was off elsewhere. I am sure that his time with Richard Hill in France will have done him the power of good.

Brummagem Bertie
16 April, 2018 14:04
Quote:
ROLLO
I thought that Sinoti was off elsewhere.

There's a thread of all the comings and goings on the Newcastle board. He's not listed on there, although DTH van der Merwe is going to Glasgow and Agulla is also leaving.

lokicrichtonfan
lokicrichtonfan (IP Logged)
18 April, 2018 19:35
Think sinoti resigned this season. A very very good player

MESSAGES->author
Fiver (IP Logged)
19 April, 2018 07:10
Surely 30 years ago Sinoti and Gonova would have been in the pack. I was really taken back by the size of Gonova the other week having never seen him play before (other than on TV). Sinoti is so wide he cannot walk normally as each leg has to around the other. Both top drawer players.

That said, Sinoti has been out injured this season and there are also cup games to consider. Radwan looks like an amazing prospect, though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net