rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

B-road
Team
04 May, 2018 11:50
15 Chris Pennell
14 Perry Humphreys
13 Ben Te’o
12 Will Butler
11 Josh Adams
10 Dorian Jones
9 Francois Hougaard
1 Ryan Bower
2 Jack Singleton
3 Nick Schonert
4 Anton Bresler
5 Darren Barry
6 Marco Mama
7 Sam Lewis
8 GJ van Velze (C)

Replacements
16 Joe Taufete’e
17 Ethan Waller
18 Gareth Milasinovich
19 Andrew Kitchener
20 David Denton
21 Jonny Arr
22 Jamie Shillcock
23 Tom Howe

MESSAGES->author
Re: Team
Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 11:51
No Willison or Heem or Hammond.

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 11:59
Will is going to be in for a big afternoon.

Surprised at Hammond omission (injury?).

The bench has lost some of its depth, but have faith in them all to try an get another win on the road, and perhaps nudge 9th, depending on other results.

C'mon.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 12:01
Bench looks fine to me. Howe is a good player. We just haven't seen a lot of him yet due to the volume of high quality wings we have.

Possible that Willison has been playing with a problem for weeks and we can now afford to rest him. No issue at all with Will and Perry coming in. They are both more than capable of winning the game.

Abmatt
Abmatt (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 12:01
Quote:
Powick Eastander

Didn’t heem pick up a knock in the Quin’s match? Think there was something in the press notes

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 12:02
Saints

15 Ben Foden (capt)
14 Tom Collins
13 Nafi Tuitavake
12 Piers Francis
11 George North
10 James Grayson
9 Cobus Reinach

1 Alex Waller
2 Mikey Haywood
3 Kieran Brookes
4 Api Ratuniyarawa
5 James Craig
6 Jamie Gibson
7 Teimana Harrison
8 Mitch Eadie

Replacements:
16 Charlie Clare
17 Campese Ma’afu
18 Paul Hill
19 David Ribbans
20 Lewis Ludlam
21 Alex Mitchell
22 Stephen Myler
23 Ahsee Tuala

Injury update:
Tom Wood, Courtney Lawes, Dylan Hartley, Harry Mallinder, Christian Day, Reece Marshall, Heinrich Brüssow and Luther Burrell are all unavailable for selection.

Abmatt
Abmatt (IP Logged)
Quote:
Abmatt
Quote:
Powick Eastander

Didn’t heem pick up a knock in the Quin’s match? Think there was something in the press notes

Injury/selection news
Bryce Heem took a blow to the throat against Quins and we’ll assess him closer to the weekend.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
IMHO if Solly said he wanted to put his strongest team out ( barring injury ) I would've had Denton starting and Willison in the XV also.Maybe Willison is injured.
Heem is injured so understand his exclusion.And what was the point of Grayson Hart? Who I don't think is crocked.

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2018 12:04 by w4rriorz1980.

gmem
Garym (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 12:05
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
IMHO if Solly said he wanted to put his strongest team out ( barring injury ) I would've had Denton starting and Willison in the XV also.Maybe Willison is injured.
Heem is injured so understand his exclusion.And what was the point of Grayson Hart? Who I don't think is crocked.
so you have Har5 over Arr?

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 12:07
Quote:
Garym
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
No,of course not but I think he's only played 1 A-league match.Think we must've had a few SH injuries when we got him IIRC.

Underdog
Underdog (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 12:31
Two pretty evenly matched teams. The home side might have the nudge in those circumstances, but the end of the season is a funny one in terms of psychology.

Eternal optimist
Eternal optimist (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 13:33
I’ll go into the office upstairs and ask Jocelyn what the problem is with BH (Sm100)

Ronster
Drahm for England (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 14:12
I predict an end of season high-scoring game with both sides getting a try-bonus but Saints to win as they are at home. Exe to wallop Quins so that we finish 10th.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 14:17
Quote:
Drahm for England
I predict an end of season high-scoring game with both sides getting a try-bonus but Saints to win as they are at home. Exe to wallop Quins so that we finish 10th.
sounds reasonable.

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 14:53
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Quote:
Garym
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
No,of course not but I think he's only played 1 A-league match.Think we must've had a few SH injuries when we got him IIRC.

Think Jonny may have been last man standing when we brought in Hart. Dowsett recovered thereafter and FH since.

If you recall, wasn't Hart named on the bench in one prem game only to be replaced by Dowsett?

MESSAGES->author
Fiver (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 15:57
BBC Sport

According to the BBC Josh is playing his last game for us before returning to Wales. Did someone mix him up with George North? Or is there something we don't know? I'm pretty sure Josh, and everyone else at the club, said he was staying.

I'm guessing it's poor journalism.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 17:28
Josh is not leaving this season. Must be North.

Old 7
Old 7 (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 22:23
More likely they meant Dorian Jones.

Worcester Way
Worcester Way (IP Logged)
05 May, 2018 08:55
Josh is going nowhere yet don’t worry

Latecomer
Latecomer (IP Logged)
05 May, 2018 22:52
Quote:
Fiver
I'm guessing it's poor journalism.

So so poor for the BBC. They have actually repeated the statement in the report of the Saints game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net