rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
WARRIORS SHOP IS CLOSING!
Grasshopper (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 13:53
Interesting news on the Website...The shop is closing later this week but will re-open soon and by operated by the new kit provider.

I wonder who that will be?

GrubberKk
Re: WARRIORS SHOP IS CLOSING!
GrubberKk (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 14:33
Wouldn't surprise me...with absolutely no basis for saying this other than they are becoming more and more involved with rugby...if it's Macron. They have a 10 year deal with Saints, and also Ospreys and Blues on shorter contracts. I know they like to run their own shops. Again, this is me speculating.

WarriorBlues
WarriorBlues (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 17:11
Deleted because I was talking nonsense!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/05/2018 17:13 by WarriorBlues.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
30 May, 2018 18:21
Have heard multiple times, and on here Iím sure, that itís VX3 who are tied up with Lovell Rugby I believe.

Suspect that youíre right though, which would surely mean a kit reveal on Friday/Monday?

22miles
The Third R (IP Logged)
31 May, 2018 17:09
Might well be VX3/Lovell - I'm sure its them that runs the shop at Rodney Parade.

MESSAGES->author
Abberley (IP Logged)
01 June, 2018 18:24
At a slight tangent, whoever the brand is, I trust they will be transparent about where the kit is made.

England's £160 World Cup kit is made in Bangladesh by workers on 21p an hour

AJWarriors
AJWarriors (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 12:32
Quote:
usa warrior
Have heard multiple times, and on here Iím sure, that itís VX3 who are tied up with Lovell Rugby I believe.
Suspect that youíre right though, which would surely mean a kit reveal on Friday/Monday?

Yea it was me that said it a few months back

MSR-Worcester
MSR-Worcester (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 12:40
Quote:
The Third R
Might well be VX3/Lovell - I'm sure its them that runs the shop at Rodney Parade.

Confirmed. [warriors.co.uk]

Wah-RE-or
Wah-RE-or (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 17:37
The shop may be closing but apparently we'll be getting a "multi-channel retail capability" instead so that's a real bonus!

What ever happened to English?

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 10:32
Jobs lost at the shop?

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 10:51
Probably just transferred across as part of the arrangement. Hopefully at least.

gmem
Garym (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 11:32
Quote:
Wah-RE-or
The shop may be closing but apparently we'll be getting a "multi-channel retail capability" instead so that's a real bonus!
What ever happened to English?

We just have to wait for the whole omni-channel experience as well. So long as the bricks and mortar side links to the digital side I will be happy (unlike Curry's, etc.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net