rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

kiddykid
New kit 2018/19
kiddykid (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 16:42
I find this extremely underwhelming!
We are 'the blues and golds' but the gold element seems to have been side-lined making it look - in my opinion - quite dull. Let's hope the away kit lifts the soul- and the team!

A38
Re: New kit 2018/19
A38 (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 16:57
Do you mean what Olivier is wearing in the promo video? I think that's just a leisure top, not the playing strip.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 17:12
I hope so.

JP

GnB
GnB (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 17:31
Training kit, according to the WN

WorcesterSauce
WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 18:03
Quote:
kiddykid
I find this extremely underwhelming!
We are 'the blues and golds' but the gold element seems to have been side-lined making it look - in my opinion - quite dull. Let's hope the away kit lifts the soul- and the team!

Pedantic as this may sound to some of the newcomers, we aren't the blue and golds. We are the gold n blues - the clubs official nickname for 130 years prior to 'warriors'.... completely agree with the sentiment of the post though but blue and golds just sounds completely wrong!

kiddykid
kiddykid (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 18:46
Sauce, it's been a long day, however you are right........but it still looks dull.

WorcesterSauce
WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 19:09
Haha fair enough! I Agree - will reserve judgement until ive seen the kit but training kit is bland.

Latecomer
Latecomer (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 20:22
Quote:
kiddykid
Sauce, it's been a long day, however you are right........but it still looks dull.

For me, it isn't anywhere near as dull (or bland) as the Under Armour training kit !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2018 20:23 by Latecomer.

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 21:51
Lovell appear to sell products for 10 PL teams, but not Warriors, so the match up is more on their expansion, so hope we have the terms, especially in income from their new shop at Sixways.
PS rock-on Wynand for the new season

MESSAGES->author
Grasshopper (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 23:27
Youíll have to partly blame the players if the kit is dull, because according to the report the players had a hand in the deigns.

Looks like the Marketing people (& others) werenít aware of the old nickname...what a silly mistake.

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 16:16
I would imagine that the players had a hand in the type of materials and the relative density etc of each part of the shirts rather than the colours.

woodywuss
woodywuss (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 17:23
Sew in Kevlar handles under the armpits of the props shirts,so the refs can get them to bind on in the same spot every time. Or maybe a pocket so they can tickle each other as another scrum dark art.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net