rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

Blue&GoldWarrior
Lewis England's new 7???
Blue&GoldWarrior (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 08:13
Would be great for him have no doubt he is good enough. He is a proper 7 and exactly what England need. Good to see more of our players being 'scouted' by international teams too.

[www.worcesternews.co.uk]

TVM Rides Again....Again
Re: Lewis England's new 7???
TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 08:47
Jeez the Worcester News website is almost unusable these days

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 09:46
This shows the benefit of sticking with a player who has injury problems and getting them back to fitness if you believe they have the talent. Hopefully that breeds some loyalty, it appears to has worked with Sam but didn't with Spencer.

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 10:11
Quote:
ROLLO
This shows the benefit of sticking with a player who has injury problems and getting them back to fitness if you believe they have the talent. Hopefully that breeds some loyalty, it appears to has worked with Sam but didn't with Spencer.

But we only offered him a year, Tigers offered three...

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 10:15
Quote:
ROLLO

Agree wholeheartedly. I remember Chris P missing a couple of seasons on the trot early in his career but the club stuck by him and boy, has he repaid that debt!

I think Sam is the sort of person who will show similar loyalty, going by an interview he gave that I read earlier this year. I think he will be a Warrior for as long as we want him, assuming he doesn't get picked by Wales and forced to move back.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 10:20
PE I think that was Denton not Spencer.

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 10:21
I thought it was both, maybe made that up.

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

Abmatt
Abmatt (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 10:58
Spencer- to further England ambitions
Denton- only a one year deal. Wanted security

dkexile
dkexile (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 13:52
I like Lewis, he's a good club player, but let's not go mad after one win when we had forward domination.

Lewis is not big and physical enough to be openside for England under Eddie Jones, even if that does not rule him out he's behind the curry twins (and Willis if he regains fitness).
Underhill is a Jones flanker, personally I think Mama is a better fit but that won't happen either.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net