rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Gloucester Away Since 2004
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
29 November, 2018 14:02
http://www.sixwaysrugby.co.uk/Stats/2018-19/Images/GlawsAway.jpg

4 out of the last 5 games have been less than 7 points.

Do-able

JP

TVM Rides Again....Again
Re: Gloucester Away Since 2004
TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
29 November, 2018 14:09
Looking at forms and trends - with Gloucester's attack and our defense generally being our respective strong points - I will go with Gloucester 4 - 1 Worcester - with the winner scoring fewer than 20 points.

18 - 12 if I had to guess a score

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/11/2018 14:10 by TVM Rides Again.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
29 November, 2018 14:40
As per another thread, there really isn't much in it.

They've scored 3 more tries than us (23-20) and our defenses are equal for tries against (20-20).

They have the slight home advantage, but not a lot more in my view.

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 09:32
Well we are about 4 to 1, Glaws 4 to 1 on, and a draw at around 25 to 1. Take your pick, but I predict a draw 20:20

shrewsburyman
shrewsburyman (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 10:43
This Gloucester team is the best we’ve faced for quite a few years as they have finally got their act together. Even though this is probably the best coached Worcester team surely picking up any points will be a bonus.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 11:18
Glaws are a very good side and it will be a proper challenge to get anything from the game.

Having said that we've beat some good sides before away from home.

WarwickEastie
WarwickEastie (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 11:55
It's a real test as to how far we've actually improved this year.

We still haven't proved ourselves away from home (Welford road aside) in the Prem.

Gloucester are a good 'home' team.

Any points for us would be a decent result in my view.

A win would be pretty stellar and proof that we have taken a step towards being a good side rather than average.....

WE

BronsonWarrior
BronsonWarrior (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 12:03
I think we'll get modestly edged out, but I think we'll give a decent account of ourselves.

17-8 with us getting an early score that wakes the home side up.

just got into rugby
Big Bird Warrior (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 12:54
Anyone remember this from Feb 2013?

Errie Claassens has been suspended for one week following an RFU Disciplinary hearing on Tuesday evening.
The Worcester full back was sent off in the Aviva Premiership match at Gloucester Rugby on February 22 for tripping an opponent, Gloucester’s Jonny May, contrary to Law 10.4(d). He is suspended from February
23 until March 1 and free to play again on March 2.

I wonder what Mr Rose's input will be at TMO this time!!

WorcesterSauce
WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 13:00
Quote:
usa warrior
Glaws are a very good side and it will be a proper challenge to get anything from the game.
Having said that we've beat some good sides before away from home.

Bit of a change in opinion from “there isnt a lot in it” to “it will be a proper challenge to get anything from this game”.

Im also with Warwick Eastie. We are yet to properly prove ourselves away from home in the prem. We beat a very weak Leicester side (and very nearly threw it away in the process) and then had a bit of a freak result away at Ex last season. Other than that, nothing. To properly rid our premiership away hoodoo we need to go and win 3/4+ away from home each season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net