rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Harlequins v Exeter
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 19:59
13:5

JP

ROLLO on tour
Re: Harlequins v Exeter
ROLLO (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 20:19
Had to turn it off. Ugo is bad enough normally but when his old team is playing looses all balance of thought.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 20:53
Good for the league if Quins win but we need Chiefs to win.
Have I heard right or are the Quins fans chanting "Harlequins" in the style of Chiefs awful (imho) tomahawk chant?

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

MESSAGES->author
30 November, 2018 21:00
23:19

How well did we do last week

JP

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 21:07
Considering Quins are far better this season than several previous seasons since they won the Premiership AND they're playing well away from home I'd say our result last friday was bl00dy fantastic!

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

MESSAGES->author
30 November, 2018 21:13
Spot on!!

Malvern Man
Malvern Man (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 21:19
I thought the referee was excellent. He let play run, didn't seem to miss much, and refused to be conned by Danny Care. Great match.

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 22:05
Quote:
Malvern Man
I thought the referee was excellent. He let play run, didn't seem to miss much, and refused to be conned by Danny Care. Great match.

Mind you, he was being coached by the ARs all through the match!

raedarius
raedarius (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 22:16
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Have I heard right or are the Quins fans chanting "Harlequins" in the style of Chiefs awful (imho) tomahawk chant?

Yes we were. We started doing that a few years ago to keep ourselves amused when getting nuked by Exeter, and it's become a bit of a tradition.

Abmatt
Abmatt (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 22:31
A mate and I did it at 6-ways a few seasons ago too. Just to annoy them and for our own amusement as what was happening on the pitch was dire.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 23:00
Quote:
raedarius
Quote:
w4rriorz1980

Yes we were. We started doing that a few years ago to keep ourselves amused when getting nuked by Exeter, and it's become a bit of a tradition.
Good win,well done.Could've done with Chiefs winning but as I said it's good for the league but more importantly,good for Quins.
Looks like you're putting the last few years behind you.

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
01 December, 2018 13:49
I only watched about 30 minutes of the game last night, either side of half time.

For me, the difference to our game was how strangely passive the Chiefs' defence was. Their line speed was a bit meh and they didn't seem to dominate many collisions.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net