rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

w4rriorz1980
Donncha
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
11 January, 2019 21:09
Not good with recognising 'Oirish' accents but as soon as I put Glaws v Munster on,instantly his unique voice filled my living room! He's doing punditry @ Kingsholm.

Great game btw,Glaws just scored a try after 35 phases just for Munster to hit straight back with a sublime try.

As well as Glaws have been playing this season,Munster are too good for them tonight.
Glaws 8-27 Munster.

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Brummagem Bertie
Re: Donncha
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
11 January, 2019 21:46
Final score 15-41. Munster very impressive.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Simba
Simba (IP Logged)
11 January, 2019 21:50
Was sat next to Donnchas mother on my flight earlier today. She said he loved his time at Worcester and had nothing but praise for Matt Cox, his house mate.
There has also been a documentary recently completed about Donncha, with a decent portion on his time at warriors.

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
11 January, 2019 22:37
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Not good with recognising 'Oirish' accents but as soon as I put Glaws v Munster on,instantly his unique voice filled my living room!

It's unique, isn't it? Recognising different Irish accents is one of the few things I'm any good at, but I've never heard a Cork accent quite like his. Good punditry, too.

MESSAGES->author
Fiver (IP Logged)
12 January, 2019 11:22
I love watching this and listening to Donncha talk about his kids' accent

Donncha Retires

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net