Latest news:

Saracens
Discussion started by Underdog (IP Logged), 11 May, 2019 18:48
Underdog
Underdog
11 May, 2019 18:48
Despite some uncharacteristic profligacy in attack, they are still beating one of the best European sides ever.

Let's hope they all need a breather next week.

Asum Warrior
Asum Warrior
11 May, 2019 18:56
I suspect we won’t see any of today’s players any near Worcester next week.

usa warrior
usa warrior
11 May, 2019 20:10
Not sure who they'll put out as they also have the A league final on Monday night in Newcastle!

Southstand(again)
Southstand(again)
11 May, 2019 21:09
Let's not forget to congratulate them on a superb performance.
The last thing they are probably thinking about at the moment is a game at sixways

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980
11 May, 2019 22:42
Think the Sarries players need a break.2 weeks should do it.....!

Well done though.Leinster are tough cookies but an ageing team maybe.

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

JL904
JL904
12 May, 2019 01:00
Quote:
usa warrior
Not sure who they'll put out as they also have the A league final on Monday night in Newcastle!
May have to send the Ladies team to fulfil the fixture obligations - and they could win, too (Sm100).

I'm joking of course, and mean no slight on your team. I'm so pleased that you avoided the drop.

On a serious note, I don't know who will play - but I'm fairly sure who you won't see. In a post a couple of weeks ago, Underdog called them the "heavy hitters". Most likely absentees are Mako & Billy V, Jamie G, Faz, Brad B and Alex Goode. I'd imagine one of the wingers (Williams or Maitland) and two from Kruis, Itoje and Big Will Skelton are also likely to be rested.

I may be talking through my clacker, of course. There's a reason why Mark McCall is an outstanding coach and I'm not ...

Wars begin when you will, but they do not end when you please - Niccolo Machiavelli

MSR-Worcester
MSR-Worcester
14 May, 2019 08:55
Quote:
JL904
Quote:
usa warrior
May have to send the Ladies team to fulfil the fixture obligations - and they could win, too (Sm100).

I'm joking of course, and mean no slight on your team. I'm so pleased that you avoided the drop.

On a serious note, I don't know who will play - but I'm fairly sure who you won't see. In a post a couple of weeks ago, Underdog called them the "heavy hitters". Most likely absentees are Mako & Billy V, Jamie G, Faz, Brad B and Alex Goode. I'd imagine one of the wingers (Williams or Maitland) and two from Kruis, Itoje and Big Will Skelton are also likely to be rested.

I may be talking through my clacker, of course. There's a reason why Mark McCall is an outstanding coach and I'm not ...

Alex Goode definitely won't be playing. He was still wearing his kit from the final as of yesterday on the booze. I suspect it will be a combo of who's most sober from the A league winning team and the Champs Cup winning team!

Royal Warrior
Flip Flop
14 May, 2019 12:56
If they can't play the fixture for reasons of sobriety and lack of available selections, i'm happy for us to be awarded 5 points as a concession, we could all meet up at Sixways for an end of season drink(Sm100)

usa warrior
usa warrior
14 May, 2019 15:54
To compound things further, I believe tonight is their End of Season Awards celebration!!

A38
A38
14 May, 2019 16:49
[www.worcesternews.co.uk]

Indications of selection?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net