rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

Southstand(again)
Quins signings
Southstand(again) (IP Logged)
04 July, 2019 09:21
beeb

Strange signings. Goneva has probably got a season left but definitely "underwhelmed" with Tex signing. A twenty minute player at most with us.

ROLLO on tour
Re: Quins signings
ROLLO (IP Logged)
04 July, 2019 10:45
Cuvabati is god enough for the Fiji squad, injury prone though I think.

MESSAGES->author
Fiver (IP Logged)
04 July, 2019 12:13
I always expected Cavubati to set Sixways alight, but it never happened. I don't think he did it at Falcons either, perhaps Quins can get the best out of him. Goneva is an absolute beast of a player, I couldn't believe the size of him when I saw him at Sixways. Age is creeping up, but he's still got the magic and you never know how long he can keep going for. He may have 3 or 4 good seasons left in him.

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
04 July, 2019 12:29
I always assume on those dark cold winter nights in Newcastle they run all the pies off hence more value further north

Royal Warrior
Flip Flop (IP Logged)
04 July, 2019 12:34
For physicality, these 2 will add greatly to Quins attack on multiple fronts for honours next season in terms of bulking squads for comps whilst covering off International calls which may reduce player availability.

Whilst these may not be regarded as stellar, they will help ensure performance levels do not drop with the team when absentees due to calls ups or injury come about. No sure our depth of squad runs to this calibre sufficiently, to query the rights and wrongs of other team squad make up, but opinions differ.

SimonG19
SimonG19 (IP Logged)
04 July, 2019 14:41
Goneva would seem an excellent signing to replace Earle who is likely to miss most of the season.

Ronster
Drahm for England (IP Logged)
05 July, 2019 08:51
Always thought Cavubati had a bit of 'bite' about him... (Sm100)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2019 08:51 by Drahm for England.

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
05 July, 2019 09:42
Quote:
Drahm for England
Always thought Cavubati had a bit of 'bite' about him... (Sm100)

(Sm20)

(Sm102)

(Sm22)

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net