Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Sportnetwork Revamp
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 20 July, 2019 15:34
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
20 July, 2019 15:34
Good afternoon folks.

I have been talking to main guy up at sportnetwork and he tells me the admins have been working with sportnetwork and there is going to be a revamp of the whole network not just the forums.

He believes that this will provide a new impetus for the whole network.

Remember SN provide complete websits for supporters not just a forum/message board.

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2019 00:19 by Faithful_City.

Latecomer
Latecomer
20 July, 2019 16:15
What's the timescale quoted for the revamp JP ??

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
20 July, 2019 16:54
I can't really interfere too much as that may upset some people.

The conversation covered the feeling that the first question back would be timescales. Durham Associates will be more actively involved in keeping us all updated. They really want to keep this rugby community together. It is something they have built up from the start of rugby going professional.

The main main is still a very senior member of the West Hartlepool Rugby board. He is rugby to his core.

JP

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander
20 July, 2019 17:37
I have had no communication on a revamp from SN. There is no discussion on the Publisher Forum about this either.

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
20 July, 2019 18:09
I have spoken with a senior contact of mine at Durham Associates who said it was going through a revamp, had been working with "some" of the admins which would give the whole network a new impetus.

JP

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
20 July, 2019 20:38
Quote:
Faithful_City
I can't really interfere too much as that may upset some people JP

Apart from posting the “revamp” news on every single premiership SN board eh? Not that I consider that interfering by the way.

For those who haven’t caught up with this thread on the Sarries board, we are evidently in for a treat in only a couple of days.....can’t wait!

Quote from Sarries board:-
Re: Sportnetwork Revamp
Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 20 July, 2019 16:47

I have raised these points with a senior director at Durham Associates who design, manage and host SN

He will be actively updating the whole networks as of Monday morning

JP

End Quote

SimonG19
SimonG19
21 July, 2019 12:05
Doesn't say which Monday though does it!

MESSAGES->author
Fiver
22 July, 2019 10:53
To be fair, this site does need bringing into the current century. It is a bit old skool.

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander
22 July, 2019 15:12
Ought to try moderating the site from a phone #HowFatAreMyFingers (Sm113)

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

A38
A38
22 July, 2019 15:24
Quote:
Fiver
To be fair, this site does need bringing into the current century. It is a bit old skool.

Happy to admit that I'm old school but as far as technology goes I am very wary about system updates and "improvements". If something is working smoothly enough why change it?

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander
22 July, 2019 15:45
Quote:
A38
Quote:
Fiver

Happy to admit that I'm old school but as far as technology goes I am very wary about system updates and "improvements". If something is working smoothly enough why change it?

Many system updates and changes are required to keep up with the technology changes to the web etc.

Can be a real pain but the technology keeps marching on so sites have to keep up or get so old Skool that they stop functioning.

MESSAGES->author
Fiver
22 July, 2019 15:54
I've spent 20 years working in IT, if you stay still, you go backwards. The lack of security on this site is a worry.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
23 July, 2019 18:16
It’s Tuesday pm.

Anyone noticed any change since Monday?

SimonG19
SimonG19
23 July, 2019 19:22
Nope but I wan't expecting to.

MESSAGES->author
Butthead
23 July, 2019 22:05
Quote:
TeflonTed
It’s Tuesday pm.

Yes, we no longer talk about rugby, but discuss at length all the various other places that we may, or may not, wish to move to in order to continue to talk about rugby.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
23 July, 2019 22:19
Quote:
Butthead
Quote:
TeflonTed
It’s Tuesday pm.

Yes, we no longer talk about rugby, but discuss at length all the various other places that we may, or may not, wish to move to in order to continue to talk about rugby.
If that gives you a problem, why enter the thread?

We look forward to your next interesting post discussing rugby.

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again
24 July, 2019 10:22
I think Ian was just making a humorous aside reflecting on the irony of the situation...which it isn't without in fairness.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
24 July, 2019 10:45
Quote:
TVM Rides Again
I think Ian was just making a humorous aside reflecting on the irony of the situation...which it isn't without in fairness.

Possibly.....humour is tricky when written down...mind you, I don’t laugh at Ricky Gervais or Michael McIntyre either.

SimonG19
SimonG19
24 July, 2019 13:45
Quote:
TeflonTed
Quote:
TVM Rides Again

Possibly.....humour is tricky when written down...mind you, I don’t laugh at Ricky Gervais or Michael McIntyre either.

You mean they are supposed to be comedians?

Patgadd
Patgadd
24 July, 2019 13:50
Quote:
SimonG19

Sort of, but not in the same class as Boris or Jeremy.

SimonG19
SimonG19
24 July, 2019 18:07
Quote:
Patgadd
Quote:
SimonG19

Sort of, but not in the same class as Boris or Jeremy.

Oh I knew they were comedians!

MESSAGES->author
Butthead
24 July, 2019 21:11
Quote:
TeflonTed
Quote:
TVM Rides Again

Some might say my “humour” is tricky in person, too. I actually thought Ricky Gervais was excellent in After Life. Michael McIntyre I find a bit of a knob.

Sorry, not a lot of rugby to discuss at the moment (Sm143)

MESSAGES->author
Jon Steer
25 July, 2019 16:04
Hi all,

We are launching an update to the desktop site - you can use the new design here

[v7.rugbynetwork.net]

Hoping to make it live for everyone tomorrow...

Cheers

Jon

--
Jon Steer
technical director
sportnetwork.net

Patgadd
Patgadd
25 July, 2019 16:40
Oh dear - you'll have to improve those graphics!

A38
A38
25 July, 2019 16:41
Far too mellow yellow!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
25 July, 2019 17:40
It’s functional changes we are interested in, glad to see the search function is mysteriously restored. Will it also be restored on the mobile version?

I’m not interested in a token change of text colour, which by the way is awful.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
25 July, 2019 17:52
Update....found on the Bath board.....
Quote:
Mike the Taxi
Looks tidy, so far! Will there be an m.rugbynetwork.net access path, as well?

Hi MIke,

The mobile site won't change a lot this time - some of the logos and design will update next week but in the main the mobile structure will stay as it is for now...

Cheers

Jon

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
25 July, 2019 19:15
The colours can be changed by PE as administrator, shouldn't be a problem.

JP

Patgadd
Patgadd
25 July, 2019 20:37
Quote:
Patgadd

On second thoughts, let me rephrase that in a more positive way. The emojis appear fuzzy, perhaps because they are a little on the large size. No doubt there's a way of dealing with this.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
25 July, 2019 23:03
Quote:
Patgadd
Quote:
Patgadd

On second thoughts, let me rephrase that in a more positive way. The emojis appear fuzzy, perhaps because they are a little on the large size. No doubt there's a way of dealing with this.

Specsavers

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
26 July, 2019 07:12
Patgadd, I think it only happens on the iPad with adblock in place as it fills the screen. It seems ok on a desktop but still too narrow.

JP

Day tripper
Day tripper
26 July, 2019 08:33
Emojis are fuzzy on my desktop. Dont like the yellow, it just doesn't stand out.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
26 July, 2019 09:28
The colours can all be changed when PE gets her hands on it.

They used our existing colour scheme to build the backbone

What colour are the other clubs?

23Shark
23Shark
26 July, 2019 09:31
I'll soon be doing a bit of a makeover on VFT22 which will give each club their own colours

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander
26 July, 2019 09:37
The colours are the opposite way round on the new version, current setting sare..

Colour 1 (Menu header colour 1, link and headline colour): #1A2E4C

Colour 2 (Menu header colour 2, link and headline colour on hover): #fca311

That's why there is so much yellow on the new version

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
26 July, 2019 09:46
Well done 23shark, good to see someone listens and takes pretty damn swift action.

On the revamp LINDSAY WILL YOU BE ABLE TO ADJUST THINGS AS BEFORE?

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander
26 July, 2019 10:26
Yes FC I can but they need to get the colour settings correct they are currently the opposite to the original, Yellow where blue and blue where Yellow. Well they were the last time I looked 30 mins ago..

23Shark
23Shark
26 July, 2019 14:13
Not sure if it's just me and I'm not saying this because I've designed the other site but I think the layout of the new site is actually harder to use.

Navigating between the boards is much harder as you have to click through all the options each time and it's less clear which posts are new now and you can't navigate to the first unread post.

Not to mention being totally broken on mobile....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/07/2019 14:14 by 23Shark.

Offa
Offa
26 July, 2019 15:21
Is this the upgrade, or has my phone gone bonkers?
Are you guys getting any lines to help you tell one poster from the other?

Offa
Offa
26 July, 2019 16:05
Ahhh. Normal service is resumed.

Southstand(again)
Southstand(again)
26 July, 2019 16:08
If this is it., count me out.
It's like something designed by a committee.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
26 July, 2019 17:00
Southstand, have you had a look at VFT22, if so what do you think?

Villages12
Villages12
26 July, 2019 17:24
This is an awful change of format.

Somebody needs to try again. Who puts an insipid yellow on a white background ?

Default font is tiny.

All together too difficult to use !

bg
bg
26 July, 2019 19:23
Wow.. SportsNetwork.. trying to improve things have gone back to a 256 colour palette from the 1990's

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
26 July, 2019 21:00
Just checking that I can still post ( groans from some posters !!smiling smiley

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
27 July, 2019 09:09
Lindsay please could you change the amber/gold text to Royal Blue as soon as they let you at it, getting a migraine trying to read it.(Sm30)

(Sm128)

JP

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
27 July, 2019 09:11
They definitely need to sort out the emojii’s

JP

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
27 July, 2019 09:19
Any feedback on VFT22 from SS, Rollo, bg, Villages12?, and any lurkers reading this threat but not entering the debate.

We read some negative comments about SN changes, but we’re trying to compare with the potential new board.

Have a look, tell us what you think.

Freypal
Freypal
27 July, 2019 09:57
Quote:
TeflonTed
Any feedback on VFT22 from SS, Rollo, bg, Villages12?, and any lurkers reading this threat but not entering the debate.
We read some negative comments about SN changes, but we’re trying to compare with the potential new board.

I much prefer vft22. Way easier to navigate and read. It also has secure sign in which I find bonkers that this doesn't.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
27 July, 2019 11:22
Quote:
Freypal
Quote:
TeflonTed

I much prefer vft22. Way easier to navigate and read. It also has secure sign in which I find bonkers that this doesn't.

Presume you've voted accordingly!

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander
27 July, 2019 11:56
New version is now default and I have sorted the colours

Freypal
Freypal
27 July, 2019 12:23
Quote:
TeflonTed
Quote:
Freypal
Quote:
TeflonTed

Presume you've voted accordingly!

I did indeed!

MESSAGES->author
Philosopher
27 July, 2019 13:28
As a long time lurker, I’ve voted to go to vft22. I like the capability to quickly get to other clubs pages and like the layout on the site. SN is now almost illegible which to my non-IT mind is a fundamental error so what chance with any complex updates?

MESSAGES->author
IanRed
27 July, 2019 23:25
This is dreadful, if i click to go to end of topic i get nothing. I am also not seeing the New post indicator.

MESSAGES->author
IanRed
27 July, 2019 23:29
However it seems fine in my phone

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
28 July, 2019 08:45
Lindsay is it possible to change the colour of the text just under the thread titles (name of author bit) to help make the titles stand out.

This is starting to look OK and very useable.

Jon Steer (DA) is just sorting out a few issues with the secure update and will be releasing very soon.

JP

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
28 July, 2019 08:47
Jon

The graphics for the emojii’s need sorting

(Sm128)(Sm103)(Sm46)

MESSAGES->author
IanRed
28 July, 2019 14:00
ok I can now click on the date to get to the end of the thread, but there still doesn't seem to be an indicator of the new posts since I last looked.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
28 July, 2019 18:39
Its definitely there in two modes

The thread title turns to bold and the word new appears

So long as you are logged in

JP

MESSAGES->author
Abberley
28 July, 2019 22:47
Quote:
Faithful_City
Its definitely there in two modes
The thread title turns to bold and the word new appears
So long as you are logged in

True for the thread summary list, but I think we are talking here about new posts within a thread?

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
28 July, 2019 23:13
New post in a thread were never highlighted, if there is a new post in the thread, the thread is highlighted then just click the date on the right it will take you to the last thread which for yourself will be new. There could be others new in the same thread but the will all precede the last one.

JP

MESSAGES->author
Abberley
28 July, 2019 23:24
Quote:
Faithful_City
New post in a thread were never highlighted,

AFAICR new posts within a thread had 'new' on the RHS of the individual new post[s] within the thread?

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
29 July, 2019 07:09
Quote:
Abberley
Quote:
Faithful_City

AFAICR new posts within a thread had 'new' on the RHS of the individual new post[s] within the thread?

The word “new” in red is directly to the RHS of the thread title to indicate posts that one hasn’t read. The problem being that on the mobile version on iPad it randomly doesn’t clear when one has read it.

Sometimes clears, sometimes doesn’t. Just one of the irritations one has learned to live with.

I routinely open the desktop version on iPad, wait for page to settle, then open each thread to clear the marker.

Hopeless.

Patgadd
Patgadd
29 July, 2019 10:17
In VFT22 the "unread" sign stays on after you have read the post, which is a bit of a nuisance, but disappears when you refresh the screen.

MESSAGES->author
Abberley
29 July, 2019 10:42
Quote:
TeflonTed
...glad to see the search function is mysteriously restored.

Now that it has been restored, I see that its failure was first reported in a thread from 2012.

A pity it has taken this threat of mass migration to (I suspect accidentally) fix it.

23Shark
23Shark
29 July, 2019 11:46
Quote:
Patgadd
In VFT22 the "unread" sign stays on after you have read the post, which is a bit of a nuisance, but disappears when you refresh the screen.

If you hit back then it loads a cached version of the site but if you click back to the Worcester bit it should show up right

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
29 July, 2019 13:16
Not accidental fix for the search, I made SN clearly aware that the search not working was one of the key reasons people were considering leaving SN

One of the other points I made was security, which will very shortly be sorted also.

It’s good to talk!

JPp

Abmatt
Abmatt
29 July, 2019 14:25
TT, Rollo is on holiday. And confused.

AFAIK I don’t think he has been on vft22.

MESSAGES->author
IanRed
29 July, 2019 16:06
Quote:
JP
New post in a thread were never highlighted, if there is a new post in the thread, the thread is highlighted then just click the date on the right it will take you to the last thread which for yourself will be new. There could be others new in the same thread but the will all precede the last one.

Yes they were the word new was posted alongside each post title in the thread since the last one you read (assuming that you are logged - not as a guest).
I always clicked on the date to take me to the last item then scrolled back to the first new post.
The post title is no longer added to the thread post , is this an admin formatting option?

The post title is still on the mobile version with new as appropriate.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 29/07/2019 16:09 by IanRed.

MESSAGES->author
ARFC Warrior
29 July, 2019 17:14
Quote:
IanRed
Quote:
JP

Yes they were the word new was posted alongside each post title in the thread since the last one you read (assuming that you are logged - not as a guest).

Yes you're right. I always relied on it so that you could pick up the thread where you left off.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
29 July, 2019 17:25
Well we all live and learn, I hade never noticed it or maybe I just ignored it. I never really had any use for it however I can see how useful it is.

Ask PE to raise it with SN

JP

MESSAGES->author
IanRed
29 July, 2019 19:59
I have sent PE a PM

Rinkadink
Rinkadink
30 July, 2019 03:41
Quote:
Faithful_City
Not accidental fix for the search, I made SN clearly aware that the search not working was one of the key reasons people were considering leaving SN
One of the other points I made was security, which will very shortly be sorted also.

It’s good to talk!

JPp

What security changes are there? The tech guy from SN has ignored my queries regarding https at the very least which I found somewhat concerning. Could you get in touch with him and find out some more details, please?

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
30 July, 2019 07:19
Rinksdink please ask your admin to do that.

JP

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
30 July, 2019 09:01
PE could we have more dropdown menu's to group all our links something similar to the Tigers Board please.

This would circumvent being able to link to other clubs on different systems a suggestions is possible

RUGBY SITES
R.F.U.
Premiership
Sale
Gloucester
Harlequins
Wasps
Newcastle
????
???
???
Stats-n-Facts

Tigers Board has many dropdown menu's

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander
30 July, 2019 10:15
Hi JP and IanR

Clicking on the date has worked on my PC just now. Is it a non PC issue?

Thanks PE

JP I will sort a a new link dropdown for Rugby Forums to cover what is on the VFT22 etc.

Rinkadink
Rinkadink
30 July, 2019 10:42
Quote:
Faithful_City
Rinksdink please ask your admin to do that.
JP

Err, why?

I post here too so the admin of this site is also my admin.

You regularly talk to the SN guy anyway and have posted alongside them on our forum, you're an obvious candidate to talk (You said it was good) and relay information as you have been, why the change?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/07/2019 10:46 by Rinkadink.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
30 July, 2019 10:54
Only because it is the admins who talk to SN, they are the correct interface and are all more than happy to do so.

JP

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
30 July, 2019 10:56
Thanks PE

It will make the site definitely more interesting

JP

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
30 July, 2019 11:15
How about this for a header

http://www.sixwaysrugby.co.uk/Images/VFT22/VFT22Header03.jpg

Either here or on VFT22

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/07/2019 11:16 by Faithful_City.

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander
30 July, 2019 11:17
I am currently sourcing a new header with a more modern look a-la the Waspies.net.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
30 July, 2019 11:18
Testing this out

[youtu.be]

JP

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
30 July, 2019 11:18
Nice one PE

Rinkadink
Rinkadink
30 July, 2019 13:30
Quote:
Faithful_City
Only because it is the admins who talk to SN, they are the correct interface and are all more than happy to do so.
JP

So you've been operating outside your remit for the past month or so?

It's very odd how the issue of security on this site is being sidelined and ignored.

23Shark
23Shark
30 July, 2019 15:03
Quote:
Rinkadink
Quote:
Faithful_City
JP

It's very odd how the issue of security on this site is being sidelined and ignored.

Exactly, it's been said it's been "in the works" installing an SSL certificate is a 30 min job at the worst so not sure what the issue is....

MESSAGES->author
ARFC Warrior
30 July, 2019 15:17
Quote:
ARFC Warrior
Quote:
IanRed
Quote:
JP

Yes you're right. I always relied on it so that you could pick up the thread where you left off.

And it has reappeared.

MESSAGES->author
Jon Steer
30 July, 2019 17:31
As a bonus, clicking the 'new' link next to the thread will now jump you to your last unread post of that thread...

HTTPS is coming, I had hoped to do it with this update but it needs a more substantial update on the server. It will probably be a couple of weeks due to holidays - don't want to break too much just before I'm away...

Jon

--
Jon Steer
technical director
sportnetwork.net

Freypal
Freypal
30 July, 2019 19:57
Quote:
23Shark
Quote:
Rinkadink
Quote:
Faithful_City
JP

Exactly, it's been said it's been "in the works" installing an SSL certificate is a 30 min job at the worst so not sure what the issue is....

Agree. In this day and age for it not to be secure is unacceptable.

23Shark
23Shark
31 July, 2019 07:52
Quote:
Jon Steer
As a bonus, clicking the 'new' link next to the thread will now jump you to your last unread post of that thread...
HTTPS is coming, I had hoped to do it with this update but it needs a more substantial update on the server. It will probably be a couple of weeks due to holidays - don't want to break too much just before I'm away...

Jon

Wow how old is the tech on the server if it can't handle an SSL certificate, that is really concerning

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie
31 July, 2019 08:54
Quote:
TeflonTed
Quote:
Abberley
Quote:
Faithful_City

The word “new” in red is directly to the RHS of the thread title to indicate posts that one hasn’t read. The problem being that on the mobile version on iPad it randomly doesn’t clear when one has read it.

Sometimes clears, sometimes doesn’t. Just one of the irritations one has learned to live with.

I routinely open the desktop version on iPad, wait for page to settle, then open each thread to clear the marker.

Hopeless.

I've found that once I've read to the end of a thread, clicking on "Message List" at the bottom of the the thread loads a new page, rather than a cached page by just clicking the back button in the browser, so that the 'new' markers disappear.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
31 July, 2019 09:08
Bertie, me aud mucker, “list” button (bottom or top) is exactly how I navigate on mobile version iPad, and it is randomly ineffective at clearing “new’ markers.

That’s why I have to pop onto the desk-top version to clear them.

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie
31 July, 2019 09:34
Quote:
TeflonTed
Bertie, me aud mucker, “list” button (bottom or top) is exactly how I navigate on mobile version iPad, and it is randomly ineffective at clearing “new’ markers.

Well, it works consistently for me on Android on the mobile site, so I guess that's the price you pay for using a Jobbie. (Sm100)

Whatever you do, do it safely!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
31 July, 2019 11:10
Quote:
Brummagem Bertie
Quote:
TeflonTed

Well, it works consistently for me on Android on the mobile site, so I guess that's the price you pay for using a Jobbie. (Sm100)

Ah you can’t blame poor old Steve for everything, and I have enough Android in my life with some bloody woman called Alexa who keeps squawking at me about shopping lists and the weather in Worcester (Massachusetts....she can’t seem to tell the difference) and plays music for me, of my choice, unless I choose the Traveling Wilburys in which case she demands that I pay extra, because it’s not on her list.

No, Android is generally a bad thing ... Google “do no evil”......what, other than intend to rule the world.

Mind you, I was surprised to find out the other day that the Apple cloud lives on rented servers owned by Amazon, who apparently make more money out of commercial hosting facilities than from the rest of their activities put together.

And I know that’s true, because Mr Murdoch told me in his flagship Sunday rag.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
31 July, 2019 13:51
Love it PE, it all works well and looks good

JP

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
31 July, 2019 13:57
Lindsay, is it possible to open the links in a new window then just need to close the window to get back or is that a Jon Steer thingamajig

JP

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander
31 July, 2019 14:00
Sorry I can only add the links to the menus but not how they are opened.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
31 July, 2019 15:01
Testing The Signature

JP

http://www.sixwaysrugby.co.uk/Images/fortress.jpg

"nunquam desistite, nunquam enim succumbet, nunquam vincar"

Click the Link below to:

Come on You Warriors - ACORNS - Just Giving

Patgadd
Patgadd
10 August, 2019 14:38
I read somewhere on this forum that the Search facility now worked at last. To test it, I've just searched among authors for Teflon Ted. "No results found" said the message, and I note that what it has actually searched for is Teflon Ted under author and post. Either I'm thick or it's useless (careful now).

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
10 August, 2019 15:17
Just carried out a search on faithful_city and came up with

Search Results

Maybe Teflon Ted is not quite the exact spelling

JP

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net