Latest news:

Concept kits
Discussion started by Jim O't (IP Logged), 20 July, 2019 21:39
Jim O't
Jim O't
20 July, 2019 21:39
Has anyone seen these from Fab rugby?

[fabrugby.com]

Some great designs, I'd be more than happy if that was our home kit.

MESSAGES->author
Fiver
21 July, 2019 06:27
Some really good stuff on there, surprised me as I thought it would be tosh. Tigers should definitely use that home shirt.

I know it's still early, but has anyone thought of starting a thread yet where we try to guess just how late in the season it'll be before the new kit is in the shop?

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
21 July, 2019 08:39
October 2nd

JP

Freypal
Freypal
21 July, 2019 09:08
I pine for a 15/16 season-esque hooped design.

MESSAGES->author
Fiver
22 July, 2019 10:51
Quote:
Faithful_City
October 2nd
JP

Given our recent history that's not a bad shout. I might go for the 9th as I think there will be a delay due to a bad weather affecting shipping.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed
24 July, 2019 17:01
Quins new season kit goes on sale tomorrow, 25/07.

Just saying.

usa warrior
usa warrior
24 July, 2019 17:05
Quote:
Faithful_City
October 2nd
JP

Suspect it will be the same day as the kit launch, which is a hell of a lot sooner than that!!

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie
24 July, 2019 20:24
Quote:
usa warrior
Quote:
Faithful_City
October 2nd
JP

Suspect it will be the same day as the kit launch, which is a hell of a lot sooner than that!!

IIRC 2 out of the 3 shirts were available on kit launch day last season and they took orders for the 3rd, which were posted out free of charge.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie
24 July, 2019 20:33
New training kits on sale soon?

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net