Latest news:

Anyone else getting impatient ?
Discussion started by Old Col (IP Logged), 21 July, 2019 11:01
Old Col
Old Col
21 July, 2019 11:01
I'm beginning to think that it's too long to wait until the next match . Cricket's O.K. and cycling is not bad ,but how do I handle the withdrawal symptoms after our great run at the end to last season?

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
21 July, 2019 11:34
Have to get your fix from The Rugby Championship

Good win for SA and Blacks scrape through

MESSAGES->author
Fiver
22 July, 2019 10:55
Old Col, I see you posted that before the end of yesterday's TDF stage. I'm not sure anyone could lay a bet on any one of six riders for the yellow jersey in Paris.

Old Col
Old Col
22 July, 2019 11:19
You are right Fiver-that will get me over the next few days!

PMB
PMB
24 July, 2019 17:26
Just wondering what is (or not) happening with the "investigation" into Sarries limited company scam as this appears to have disappeared. Perhaps we are waiting for the "not guilty" but have come to a financial agreement as previously.

SimonG19
SimonG19
24 July, 2019 18:09
I wouldn't be at all surprised PMB. We all know money talks (or stops talking in the case of our so-called Champions).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net