Garym
08 August, 2019 18:22
Quote:
Patgadd
Quote:
Garym
Being a pedant Saturday 17th of what?

Edit - Ed beat me to it while I was trying to get into P.E.'s head

Call me a master mindreader, but as the next Saturday 17th after this month is October 2020, I have used my amazing powers of deduction to work out that August is the date PE (or Goldfinch) has in mind.

Fine with me, but the question is: where should our interminable word association game go? Should it remain in-house, or move to the general site to let others in? I mention it because a number of premiership clubs have (or had) similar threads on SN and may like to join in the fun.

I am in holiday mode, so havenít a clue on days/dates at the moment. Given th3 speed most things move round here, next October may be beneficial, may even beat brexit (sorry

Abmatt
Abmatt
08 August, 2019 18:38
Iím off. See those that come on the other side.

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
08 August, 2019 20:19
What side is that ?

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander
08 August, 2019 21:13
Let's go for 17/08/2019 just for the sheer hell of it (Sm100)

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

Mighty Boosh
Bristol Ian
08 August, 2019 22:21
I know this is late in the day (literally and in respect to your poll etc) - there are always other options:

[beta.worcester.rugbyclub.chat]

Briefly, it's another forum software that I personally rather like - it's beta software that is nearing a release version. Whilst I really don't want to rock the boat (but I realise this message is doing just that), it's just showing another option.

I've mentioned this on the Bristol board but nowhere else just yet (Bath and Exeter are there because of the alphabet), but if you fancy testing another option, then please do so!

23Shark
23Shark
09 August, 2019 07:52
In doing that you'd be separating even more boards, I always thought that was one of SNs redeeming features as it gave you the opportunity to interact with other fans

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net