Latest news:

Melani Nanai
Discussion started by Bevere Warrior (IP Logged), 05 August, 2019 06:59
Bevere Warrior
Bevere Warrior
05 August, 2019 06:59
Not been named in the Auckland squad for the Mitre 10 competition. Rumours that he had arrived early may not be unfounded.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
05 August, 2019 07:38
Yep, noticed that, means he gets a rest from playing and be prepared for Tigers.

Full article

JP

Pablo Warrior
Pablo Warrior
05 August, 2019 14:05
It's not an unfounded rumour, it was a statement. thumbs down
No idea about his fitness level, injury status or when we plan to play him, just that he's here earlier than we expected which I think was to be roughly late July.

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie
05 August, 2019 16:40
That looks like really good news for us. With the late start there's enough time for Melani to have had a rest and still do pretty much a full pre-season. Hopefully, he'll be able to hit the ground running - literally!

Whatever you do, do it safely!

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie
08 August, 2019 13:38
Confirmed that joining up with the squad on Monday 12 August.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
08 August, 2019 15:15
Yes!!

I feel this guy is going to be amazing.

JP

Pablo Warrior
Pablo Warrior
08 August, 2019 15:25
Quote:
Pablo Warrior
It's not an unfounded rumour, it was a statement. thumbs down No idea about his fitness level, injury status or when we plan to play him, just that he's here earlier than we expected which I think was to be roughly late July.

You're welcome (Sm128)

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
08 August, 2019 16:05
He arrives next Monday??

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again
08 August, 2019 17:16
yep - or this monday coming depending on how you take that phrase.

Hopefully good to go.

Pablo Warrior
Pablo Warrior
08 August, 2019 18:53
Quote:
Faithful_City
He arrives next Monday??

The date was a rough guess by me JP.
What I was told is heís coming a lot earlier than we expected, heíll be here soon.
I didnít ask any dates, I made an assumption that soon was in a week or 2. Itís turned out to be 4 weeks.
Ass....umption = me smiling smiley

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
08 August, 2019 19:09
The big one Pablo is the he is here and will get a chance to bond with the rest of the team on their training sojourn

JP

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
08 August, 2019 20:13
I think that the Warriors site confirms 12th which is next Monday.

Inbox
Inbox
12 August, 2019 13:53
Just so there no confusion, Melani joins Monday. ( I think Iíve got that by this thread)

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
12 August, 2019 14:12
Spot on, should be here sometime today at the club

I imagine he may have come earlier to takeover his accommodation and settle on.

I really hope he can fill the space.

KP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net