Latest news:

Which player..........
Discussion started by Bevere Warrior (IP Logged), 10 August, 2019 16:35
Bevere Warrior
Bevere Warrior
10 August, 2019 16:35
Are you most excited about seeing in action this season?

Personally looking forward to seeing Beck after such a long lay off, Whether Nanai can live up to the hype, Fatialofa after a full pre season and the untested but rapid Fidow.

Above all these I canít wait to see Lawrence in the first team again. I honestly think this guy is a superstar in the making and could be the player to ignite Worcester pushing their way up the table. From pictures of preseason he looks like heís got in to some serious shape too!!

Thoughts?

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
10 August, 2019 17:10
I agree with Ashley Beck and I would put Du Preez and Fatialofa in similar conditions as they were either badly injured or missed out on pre-season.

I am also very excited about seeing Montgomery and Hill performing as I feel they could both be really dynamic for the club.

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net