rugbyunion
Latest News:

BJ Edwards
Figaro (IP Logged)
05 January, 2017 21:04
Lock signed on short term loan from Bristol. Apparently a Welsh qualified Australian, but it doesn't look like he's yet played for a senior pro team. Anyone know anything about him?

Re: BJ Edwards
southcoast5 (IP Logged)
05 January, 2017 21:26
Two arms. Two legs and cheap. Eastern Suburbs are in premier NSW league. I've been told club is sound but no great pedigree. I've also been told same applies to the player.
Still if he gives heart and soul no complaints. We need some beef desperately.

bluesmudger (IP Logged)
05 January, 2017 22:30
Lets hope he makes more of an impression than Hoeata!
And I'm not talking about yellow or red cards!

Cardiffblues1 (IP Logged)
06 January, 2017 14:17
The fact he is on the bench this weekend tells you how desperate we are with Turnbull out for months and Seb Coe out for a few weeks. Let's hope Earle's appeal goes well today.

Figaro (IP Logged)
07 January, 2017 19:26
What has happened to Cam Dolan? He looked decent last season at lock/6 but hasn't featured and now we are signing bj Edwards and have both him and hoeata on the bench, which means one of them is covering the back row. Have we given up on Dolan?

Kevin the Goblin (IP Logged)
07 January, 2017 19:31
Cam Dolan has been playing No. 8 for Cardiff RFC in recent weeks. He scored three tries today against Bedwas but we still lost 23 - 28. Clearly too good for the RFC but perhaps not physical enough for the Blues.

sionlikesmusic (IP Logged)
09 January, 2017 09:14
Quote:
Kevin the Goblin
Cam Dolan has been playing No. 8 for Cardiff RFC in recent weeks. He scored three tries today against Bedwas but we still lost 23 - 28. Clearly too good for the RFC but perhaps not physical enough for the Blues.

He had a very good game against Bedwas, and from the games I've seen where he's played for RFC he's done well. But then the difference between Prem and Pro12 is (on paper, at least) fairly substantial - perhaps management aren't convinced.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Cardiff Blues Poll

Where will Cardiff Blues finish in the Pro 12 League Season 2016-2017?

See results > Submit >>