rugbyunion
Latest News:

Friday - Disgusted!
Jazz and Blues (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 13:54
European qualifier ....travelling fans... support the team .... GUESS NOT WE DO NOT MATTER

Friday 6pm ...... that just shows that the supporters are not important .

Why ...just Why.....

Re: Friday - Disgusted!
jake 1 (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 14:05
Really disappointing, wanted to go to this one but can't now.

BluesMikel (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 15:40
As much as they divide opinions on them the supporters club are looking at running a bus.
Get in touch with them if interested

Blues and jazx (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 19:35
Some of us work for a living and can drop everything on a Thursday to Maybe subject to numbers catch a bus ....finish work at 4 on a Friday.....so that not an option either

ze stade fan (IP Logged)
16 May, 2017 18:11
May I say I share your anger: even for the working Frenchman it is going to be hard to get to our beautiful stadium in the freaking Friday night traffic! Wow I resent that. I hope I can make it, and that a few of you good Blues supporters can make it as well. Can't wait to hear "Myffanwy" in my stand!

On a more aggressive note it is time for us supporters to show some will and rebellion. The bluudy kick off time is a clear sign of disrespect. LET US STRIKE ! Er.. I mean some other time...

BluesMikel (IP Logged)
16 May, 2017 20:06
Good news on the watching the game front since it will be on S4C on friday from 4:45

cardiff_steve (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 18:09
Quote:
ze stade fan
May I say I share your anger: even for the working Frenchman it is going to be hard to get to our beautiful stadium in the freaking Friday night traffic! Wow I resent that. I hope I can make it, and that a few of you good Blues supporters can make it as well. Can't wait to hear "Myffanwy" in my stand!
On a more aggressive note it is time for us supporters to show some will and rebellion. The bluudy kick off time is a clear sign of disrespect. LET US STRIKE ! Er.. I mean some other time...

Im not sure anyone knows Myfanwy but Im sure those that make it will do their best!

Blues90 (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 18:26
Fair play to blues fans last night drum was loud again

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Cardiff Blues Poll

Where will Cardiff Blues finish in the Pro 12 League Season 2016-2017?

See results > Submit >>