rugbyunion
Latest News:

London Scottish
DaveG9 (IP Logged)
22 July, 2017 19:58
Wow London Scottish I can't wait. What a great pre-season fixture to inspire fans. Still I seem to remember the last time we played them we scored 80 points. Totally underwhelmed

Re: London Scottish
cardiff_steve (IP Logged)
23 July, 2017 20:35
In fairness, we're also playing the english champions at CAP. Its a decent fixture?

sionlikesmusic (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 13:07
Actually quite looking forward to making the trip up for this one.

Selgwent (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 20:28
Quote:
cardiff_steve
In fairness, we're also playing the english champions at CAP. Its a decent fixture?

Really looking forward to this one.
Love the style Exeter play, unlike lots of other Aviva sides.

sionlikesmusic (IP Logged)
22 August, 2017 10:55
I don't know how many of you went up for this game, but I thought it was a pretty positive game overall, the best thing being that so many of our injured players from last season were back and looked to be in decent shape.

It was good to see the likes of Turnbull back, and I thought Jarrod Evans in particular did really well. Against London Scottish, with all due respect to them, I don't think it was ever going to be the biggest test, but then that's not what these fixtures are for.

Summerhill had a stormer and is someone I'm hoping sees a lot more regular first team action this season - at the very least, he should be pushing for a place in the matchday squad. Harry Millard, Jim Botham, Seb Davies and Rhys Carre all gave good accounts of themselves. It was good to see Lewis Jones back in action too, I don't think he's the flashiest player, but his energy and efforts can't be faulted.

Onto Exeter now!

SimonG19 (IP Logged)
25 August, 2017 17:21
Quote:
DaveG9
Wow London Scottish I can't wait. What a great pre-season fixture to inspire fans. Still I seem to remember the last time we played them we scored 80 points. Totally underwhelmed

Now you know how Exeter fans feel about playing you.

Canton Blue (IP Logged)
25 August, 2017 21:49
Um...bet you wish you'd waited a little bit longer before posting that!
I know what you mean, though.

cardiff_steve (IP Logged)
25 August, 2017 21:53
Quote:
SimonG19
Quote:
DaveG9

Now you know how Exeter fans feel about playing you.

Fair point, I also thought the opening post was a little disrespectful.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net