rugbyunion
Latest News:

Leigh Halfpenny
Cardiffblues1 (IP Logged)
28 July, 2017 11:36
MIDI Olympique reporting Halfpenny is coming back to us on a dual contract.

Re: Leigh Halfpenny
29 July, 2017 07:56
Holland on twitter said ' our offer never left the table. He'd get a warm welcome'

cardiff_steve (IP Logged)
29 July, 2017 15:27
Groundhog Day

Jazzandblues (IP Logged)
29 July, 2017 16:56
I dont want to sound negative or put a dampner on things ...i am a huge fan on halfpenny ...but is this money well soent ...we are short in ither areas . How many games will we actual see of him for the money ...and we are not short of full backs wings or kickwrs ... hopefully the wru have upped their financial package percentage ..meaning we may have a bit if money in the pot to get the players we need ...as well as the players we want.

BoosBoos (IP Logged)
30 July, 2017 22:52
He is not joining Blues, Scarlets are announcing him this week

31 July, 2017 08:44
Yes reports he turned us down to go to Scarlets. I didn't want him back anyway because he obviously didn't really want to take the deal at Xmas. Be good to see Rhun Williams come through at 15 this season.

31 July, 2017 11:14
and then Delme pops up to say the WRU are talking to Leigh but no deal is done at all as yet. I'm so bored with this.

robin58 (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 09:53
Good luck to him we have signed to greats to our coaching team the King and Richie Rees

Wr want players that want to play for us we have the Fish and Rhun at full back and plenty of kickers in the side It will be interesting to see how much value the Turks get out of him

capsgon (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 16:38
Quote:
robin58
Good luck to him we have signed to greats to our coaching team the King and Richie Rees
Wr want players that want to play for us we have the Fish and Rhun at full back and plenty of kickers in the side It will be interesting to see how much value the Turks get out of him

Yes - this

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net