rugbyunion
Latest News:

CAP Shop today
capsgon (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 22:28
Called in at the CAP shop today to see what was on offer, armed with my ST discount book and intending to spend some money.
The shop was open, but you wouldn't have known it from the outside - door shut and dark inside.
Very little choice other than replica jerseys and dire long sleeve version in the same material.
Asked about cotton supporters type shirts, new polo shirts etc. and the very nice, smiley fella behind the counter basically said he had no idea if these might be forthcoming at some point.
We both agreed it was a great shame and I left without buying anything.
Shame indeed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/08/2017 22:30 by capsgon.

Re: CAP Shop today
Kevin the Goblin (IP Logged)
28 August, 2017 17:11
Typical of the poor marketing that has existed for many years.

SinginTheBlues (IP Logged)
29 August, 2017 09:35
The shop has always been terrible.

What they needed to do is what the dregs did and team up with Rugby Heaven and have them a primary distributor.

I also didn't like the lack of Cardiff RFC gear when I last went in there. I often wonder where people get their shirts from because I can never see any in the club shop!

Selgwent (IP Logged)
29 August, 2017 22:15
Anyone else notice that the new shirts they are selling have a logo for the Pro 12 on the arm?(Sm105)

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net