rugbyunion
Latest News:

A New Website
Craig Muncey (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 09:17
Good Morning All.

Some of you who have been on this site for a few years may remember me, I used to look after this site directly after Andrew for a year or so. Loved my time on here, and was fortunate enough to be able to complete a few interviews with ex Cardiff players, which I was delighted to share with you all. I left the site due to work restrictions and other commitments.

Reason for this message is to say hello again, and also to take make you aware of a new adventure I am now involved with. I now own a sports website called Y Ddraig, which covers Welsh sports. The site has interviews, analysis and some long-form pieces, plus recently a message board similar to this but covers all Welsh sports rather than just rugby union.

The website address is y-ddraig.co.uk

Hope you are all well and speak soon.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net