rugbyunion
Latest News:

New coach, players out of contract and the development of CAP
Empire 58 (IP Logged)
19 October, 2017 11:41
Glad to see this page is back up and running! I have enjoyed reading everyone's views on the Blues.

What's the general thoughts on a new coach? What is everyone's preferred choice? Personally I'd prefer to see DW stay but think Sean Holley is a good option as he is a successful regional coach.

What players are out of contract at the end of the season? Would like to see a few journey men leave that's for sure.

Also, does anyone know what's the latest with the CAP development? Everything I've read in the media is making it sound like it's not gonna happen any time soon!

Re: New coach, players out of contract and the development of CAP
Cardiffblues1 (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 09:10
Dear Sean Holley

Not a hope in hell

Rich. (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 21:30
Sean Holley - nay nay and thrice nay!! If it WAS given to him then the ides of March bit would be sure to swiftly follow. (Apologies if any spelling mistakes there)

We'll never know for sure but I suspect the reason the Os did so well back then was due to the fact they had such a brilliant squad. If I'd have been head coach of a team with Ryan Jones, Adam Jones, AWJ, Collins, Marshall, Henson, Hook, Shane, Byrne and many more all in their prime I reckon they might have done almost as well.

bluesmudger (IP Logged)
23 October, 2017 19:01
Is there any chance we can change Danny's mind?

neilcardiff (IP Logged)
27 October, 2017 14:09
sean holly no thanks if we cant get danny to change his mind myself id like to see a coach who has had no involvment in the welsh game before so will have new ideas

Ben Blair's Right Peg (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 13:38
Ive seen numbering that Mike Ford has applied for the job

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net