rugbyunion
Latest News:

Judgement Day 6
Selgwent (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 13:29
Well, it's happened again.
Once again we've given up our home advantage to the Ospreys,
and our season ticket holders are to be given £10 tickets
in exchange for tickets worth £16 - £20!
All so the WRU can crow about how 'successful' they are.

Re: Judgement Day 6
01 November, 2017 19:42
I think there ought to be an earlier Judgement Day, as well as the end of season one. To be held around October or early November, to double up as a trial for the Autumn Internationals, and would be home fixtures for the Scarlets and Ospreys. It would make it fairer for the Blues and Dragons who have to give up home advantage all the time.

Gags (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 08:17
I'm not a fan of JD.
I'll probably watch the match from home/pub.

southcoast5 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 08:08
I'd like to add some perspective.
A friend of mine from Bridgend living 200 miles away in England took his family to last year's event. They got there early, bumped into and had photos with some of the players (including an injured Sam Warburton), bought a couple of shirts and watched both games.
His 12 year old son plays for his local English club age group team. When I asked him about it he said it was the best day of his life.

Gags (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 18:37
Good on him. My friend who lives a few streets away from me in Cheltenham likes to go with his kids. He loves the stadium and the rugby.
But for me, it's not as good as watching the game next door. Last time I went I didn't get to see much of the game as I had people constantly walking past me.
As I say I'll watch it from pub/home.

Selgwent (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 09:01
I'm sure that for those without a commitment to the teams involved, it's a great 'day out'.
However, for many of those fans who truly 'invest' in their teams, the whole event is a pink hat, blow up sheep, painted faces, fancy dress, air horn blowing, tv close up, beer fueled, sparkly stetson circus.

southcoast5 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 12:07
A bit like watching Wales then.

Selgwent (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 14:39
Except more kids in the ground.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net