rugbyunion
Latest News:

Message Board
Craig Muncey (IP Logged)
26 June, 2018 21:09
Evening All.

As been off here for a while just wanted to know whether people have left this message board due to lack of activity? I guess if I donít get a response then I know the answer to that question! (Sm151)

Re: Message Board
AndrewBlues (IP Logged)
27 June, 2018 08:54
The site went down quite a lot under the last admin so it's been online only for brief periods over the last year or so therefore it's been difficult to have any activity on the message board. Hopefully though now there will be more activity, just a shame that it's the end of the season!

Craig Muncey (IP Logged)
27 June, 2018 11:14
Quote:
AndrewBlues
The site went down quite a lot under the last admin so it's been online only for brief periods over the last year or so therefore it's been difficult to have any activity on the message board. Hopefully though now there will be more activity, just a shame that it's the end of the season!

Thanks Andrew.

27 June, 2018 18:30
Quote:
Craig Muncey
Quote:
AndrewBlues

Thanks Andrew.

Hi Craig, nice to have you back. As previous post, site has mainly been down, and not much activity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/06/2018 17:11 by Ian Robinson Was Innocent.

Craig Muncey (IP Logged)
27 June, 2018 19:01
Thanks Ian nice to be back and hopefully I get more activity flowing again on the site.

Rich. (IP Logged)
03 July, 2018 09:40
Hopefully when new season gets under way it will get the numbers back. I gave up regularly checking if was still active but noticed it was back in the end. Advert in programme??

bluesmudger (IP Logged)
03 July, 2018 10:40
Good to see the board back - agree as more news from the club is released Iím sure it will generate more traffic.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net