rugbyunion
Latest News:

Team for Dragons
TTC (IP Logged)
02 October, 2018 15:01
Looking ahead to the first Welsh derby what do people think our selection should be?

I think Mulvihill knows most of his starters by now but hasn't totally nailed down his bench options yet.

Read that Owen Lane and Navidi might miss out with injuries, but Samu Manoa may well make his first outing.

I would like to see a team that looked like this.

1 Thyer
2 Dacey
3 Arhip
4 Earle
5 Turnbull
6 Navidi (if fit otherwise Olly Robinson)
7 Ellis
8 Nick Williams
9 Tomos Williams
10 Gareth Anscombe
11 Owen Lane (Summerhill/Tom James if Lane is injured)
12 Halaholo
13 Lee-lo
14 Jason Harries
15 Matthew Morgan

16 Myhill 17 Carre 18 Dillon Lewis 19 Cook 20 Manoa 21 Lloyd Williams 22 Jarrod Evans 23 Garyn Smith

Think a bench like that could really blow the Dragons away as their bench options are likely to be significant downgrades on a lot of their starters.

Re: Team for Dragons
Craig Muncey (IP Logged)
02 October, 2018 20:18
Now your talking with this thread!

My 23 would be

15 Fish
14 Lane
13 Leelo
12 Halaholo
11 Harries
10 Anscombe
9 T Williams
1 Gill
2 Dacey
3 Arhip
4 Earle
5 Turnbull
6 Navidi
7 Jenkins
8 Williams

Bench

Scully, J Evans, L Williams, Myhill, Thyer, D Lewis, Manoa, Robinson

Re: Team for Dragons
TTC (IP Logged)
03 October, 2018 19:13
That front row could make sense too, we should be looking to attack them up front. Bevington and Jarvis are not really scrummagers.

Really hoping to see Manoa get a chance to stretch his legs before the European games.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net