rugbyunion
Latest News:

Front Five Friday
Craig Muncey (IP Logged)
18 May, 2019 20:55
So this Friday we had Rhys Gill, Brad Thyer, Ethan Lewis, Kirby Myhill and Scott Andrews all re-signed contracts with Cardiff Blues. All decent players but worrying if they are regular first teamers. Bit underwhelming really.

Re: Front Five Friday
Blues99 (IP Logged)
19 May, 2019 17:05
A couple of those are very underwhelming. I suppose it shows where weíre at financially with these signings. Scott Andrews is the depressing one for me. God knows how this guy continues to get new contracts at regional level. And when you consider there were strong rumours we were after Baldwin a few months ago then the re-signings of Myhill and Lewis arenít particularly exciting. Iím not saying Baldwin is great but heís better than those two.

Re: Front Five Friday
Craig Muncey (IP Logged)
19 May, 2019 17:22
Quote:
Blues99
A couple of those are very underwhelming. I suppose it shows where weíre at financially with these signings. Scott Andrews is the depressing one for me. God knows how this guy continues to get new contracts at regional level. And when you consider there were strong rumours we were after Baldwin a few months ago then the re-signings of Myhill and Lewis arenít particularly exciting. Iím not saying Baldwin is great but heís better than those two.

Totally agree on Baldwin. Maybe the Quins could offer better opportunities and finances, but in my view if we signed him he would be first choice.

Fair play to Bubba Andrews. Few times looked like his time at Cardiff was up only for him to regain a spot. Likeable bloke but squad player at best.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net