Latest news:

Pro14: What's the problem with it anyway?
Discussion started by 1876 Cardiff Rugby , 25 July, 2019 23:53
Pro14: What's the problem with it anyway?
1876 Cardiff Rugby 25 July, 2019 23:53
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Pro14: What's the problem with it anyway?
stuart66 02 August, 2019 15:21
Hi like your post. Im from Newcastle in Northumbria. I prefer the local comunity teams to professional rugby. I go to falcons home games and some Edinbougth games and prefer the pro14 too premiship. I don't know if it would be a good idea to join the leagues. Welsh and Scottish teams playing the falcons would be of more interest than the southern teams in the premiship.

Re: Pro14: What's the problem with it anyway?
BlueOwen123 20 August, 2019 15:23
Absolutely agree with the sentiment in your article.

The main problem with the pro14 is that every (most) games don't matter. To be honest over the past couple of seasons the only focus has been on the last couple of games in the season to try and get into the Champions Cup...

I can't be the only person who isn't over excited by the prospect of Blues v Zebre/ Southern Kings etc...

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net