rugbyunion
Latest News:

RWC 2019 draw
Tigersfan1 (IP Logged)
10 May, 2017 09:37
So we have France and Argentina. Possible banana skin but with the current regime, I don't expect a 2015 repeat....

Interesting draw for the hosts, with Ireland and Scotland. Japan at home will not be a walkover.

Easy route through for Wales with Australia and Georgia. Maybe they will get a Samoa or someone thrown in the mix!

Re: RWC 2019 draw
Kath... (IP Logged)
10 May, 2017 09:52
Thanks Tiger you beat me to it(Sm42) Great Draw I think much better than last time.

Re: RWC 2019 draw
Luddite (IP Logged)
10 May, 2017 21:45
2019 World Cup draw
Pool A: Ireland, Scotland, Japan, Europe 1, Play-off winner
Pool B: New Zealand, South Africa, Italy, Africa 1, Repechage winner
Pool C: England, France, Argentina, Americas 1, Oceania 2
Pool D: Australia, Wales, Georgia, Oceania 1, Americas 2

Frankly, I think France and Argentina will give England a good warm up for later rounds.

NZ vs SA should have the sparks flying too.

Poll D looks to be fairly soft, Aust currently are weak, Wales not much better. Both teams facing Fiji or Samoa might be interesting for non-partisan viewers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net