rugbyunion
Latest News:

England v Argentina 2017 Autumn International
Unofficial England Rugby Union (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 12:16
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: England v Argentina 2017 Autumn International
Tigersfan1 (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 12:28
Hopefully a good enough side to win. Are Itoje and Farrell injured or rested/rotated I wonder. Hartley really is hanging on by a thread now, presumably for his leadership. We need to find a new captain to enable the best players in their positions to be selected!

Kath... (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 14:38
Hi Tiger -- Owen Farrell and Maro Itoje both rested..

Tigersfan1 (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 17:05
Thanks Kath, I thought maybe so as Eddie had planned to give the Lions players a break. Iím guessing that will be on a rotation basis as a number of the other Lions players are involved.

Whatís your match forecast? I reckon England by 15. Feeling upbeat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2017 17:06 by Tigersfan1.

Kath... (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 10:44
Oh I think it will be a nervy start to be honest, we should win but it might take a while to settle. We could win by 10 or if they all turn up a criket score ..........we shall see smiling smiley

Tigersfan1 (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 16:38
You were nearer the fact at least on the performance! We will need to improve a lot on that next week.

pa8 (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 09:08
Some of our team just didnít turn up. The centre pairing didnít work and George Kruis just didnít play at all. He hasnít been the same since his return from injury last season. With Hartley I think, IMO, that the set piece is a lot more solid than without him.

Tigersfan1 (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 22:20
Sure there were poor individual performances, quite a few really. But the overall lack of intensity and inability for anyone to drive the team on was worrying.

Kath... (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 18:14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net