rugbyunion
Latest News:

kleebee
kleebee (IP Logged)

Anniversary
29 February, 2012 11:17
I expect all Bees fans will remember that this is the second "anniversary" of our famous defeat of London Wasps on 29 February 2004! ... and happy birthday to our captain that day, Ed Orgee!!

beescrazy
Bee in the Office (IP Logged)

Re: Anniversary
29 February, 2012 12:26
Fantastic knowledge. And if anybody wants to read the match report...
[www.wasps.co.uk]

MESSAGES->author
Stallion (IP Logged)

29 February, 2012 15:03
...and I still have the video (unfortunately I have nothing to play it on (Sm18))

JTrace
JTrace (IP Logged)

29 February, 2012 15:54
if you want to let me have it I can transfer it for you to a more up to date video format.

MESSAGES->author
Stallion (IP Logged)

29 February, 2012 16:53
Quote:
JTrace
if you want to let me have it I can transfer it for you to a more up to date video format.

yes please (Sm152)I'll catch up with you sometime JT to discuss

neil_1980
Neil (IP Logged)

29 February, 2012 18:10
Would be good to get that hosted somewhere online for prosperity!

Although I was there I don't remember a great deal of it and I'm sure many others would like to see it too

noname
noname (IP Logged)

01 March, 2012 09:15
Quite clearly once JT has kindly turned it into a more modern format it needs putting on the Bees website or at least a link to an online video resource.

Cheers

Clive

01 March, 2012 13:54
Pardon me for making an input into your site. But what about showing it at your club one evening, Thus creating revenue for your club. You then copyright permitting make copies and sell them at the club shop. Hope all you Bees fans are buzzing now looking forward to my trip over, Hope Jel introduces some more of you Bees fans to me. Good luck this weekend.

covmick/Michael Carter

neil_1980
Neil (IP Logged)

01 March, 2012 14:57
Good idea Covmick!

Would be nice to be able to buy some match DVD's... Probably wouldn't get a massive amount for them but I dare say some games (When we beat Bristol away for example) would get a fair few sales

MESSAGES->author
Jinksy (IP Logged)

01 March, 2012 20:06
Neil i have the Bristol game from last season some where on dvd if you want to copy it mate i will search for it and give it to you saturdaY

neil_1980
Neil (IP Logged)

01 March, 2012 22:14
thumbs down

MESSAGES->author
Jinksy (IP Logged)

02 March, 2012 09:25
If anyone has a copy of the Bees v Redruth match at Sharmans cross when we won the league please let me know.
I would love to watch that game again.
I think i was to nervous to enjoy the game the first time

noname
noname (IP Logged)

02 March, 2012 16:54
What Jinksy said, love to see Hunty's try started by Rees in our own in goal again. One of the best tries I've ever seen.

Rusty, Eug, you wouldn't have a DVD of that game in your archive would you?

Cheers

Clive

bokbee
bokbee (IP Logged)

03 March, 2012 08:22
I have it somewhere as a gift from Rusty, will try to dig it out so you can share it sometime

noname
noname (IP Logged)

04 March, 2012 08:42
Cheers mate, if you could that would be great, I'll get it copied and returned to you pronto!

Ta

Clive

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net