rugbyunion
Latest News:

Thank you
26 March, 2012 10:52
I must put my thanks to all at Bees. First to Ben Seifras for the help and care that was extended to my friends and I. Also to the two lovely ladies who where in reception your care an information where very much appreciated. It was a most enjoyable afternoon, yes the win was to Coventry but the Bees made a hard fight of it and where too close for comfort at the death. I really hope that you can pick up more fans from the area. With the Land Rover close by may be you could do some promotion work with them. Match Tickets for a draw for employees who have lost no time for a month say. This does have its pull as i know some fans at COV who came to club like this and have become ardent season ticket holders. Good luck for the future what ever happens at Damson Park keep following your club through thick and thin.

covmick/Michael Carter

MESSAGES->author
Jel of Solihull (IP Logged)

Re: Thank you
26 March, 2012 11:23
As ever, the gentleman Mick. Nice to see you, as well as Tom & Nick, on Saturday.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net