Latest News:
26 Mar, 2012 13:45 Report
Woodlands Wanderer (IP Logged)

Date Joined: May, 2007
Fylde v Bees
We hope to welcome as many Bees supporters as possible to the Woodlands on Saturday. The last time we hosted you was in 1999 in the old Allied Dunbar Premiership 2, 18-17 to the Bees. You're in the last chance saloon and we're expecting a fierce challenge to the home squad.

If this weather continues until the weekend, or even if it doesn't, come and enjoy the Fylde coast. If anyone wants advice on transport or other local information e-mail me at info@fylderugby.co.uk

PS Saturday is 'Ladies Day' so there should be loads of fashion & beauty on show! All 210 pre-match hospitality places 'upstairs' have been sold but full range of catering in downstairs bars in the clubhouse will be available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/03/2012 13:46 by Woodlands Wanderer.

ReplyQuote

30 Mar, 2012 16:44 Report
Jel of Solihull (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Sep, 2004
Re: Fylde v Bees
Unusually for me I was intending to go to this match but given the petrol nonsense (I am informed by WW supplies have run out in Lytham St Annes) will not now be going as I might not be able to get back, it being around a 280 mile trip.

So I shall have to content myself with:

COME ON YOU BEES!

ReplyQuote

30 Mar, 2012 17:33 Report
Stallion (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Sep, 2005
I shall be wending my way over to Fylde with 2 of the Dirtracker/Presidents in tow.

If we have the same result as in 1999 I will be well chuffed.

COYB

ReplyQuote

30 Mar, 2012 22:11 Report
Woodlands Wanderer (IP Logged)

Date Joined: May, 2007
What's the chances of another 18-17 win for the Bees???

For some reason, my mind goes back to a 68-7 Fylde win in 1987 ...

Good luck to both teams. Will be dry, cloudy & cool. Pitch in perfect condition - and for those who haven't been to the Woodlands before, its very big!

ReplyQuote
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Message ListLog In

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net